Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Is Hitting My Head So Addictive?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It hurts but also feels good, I don't know if it is because of reduced emotional pain or lack of emptiness or maybe it is because I feel like I might die or achieve a change in state of conciousness like getting high. Maybe I can go into coma too and have the fantasy of living as a White chad. So many possibilities, I really want to end it all.

I rather hit my head on a pillow. feels much better

People self-harm because physical pain blocks out the emotional pain. Dopamine can block out emotional pain too like binge eating and faping. Idk a "safe way" to block out emotional pain.

I would recommend going on walks, but walking can be suifuel if you see a happy couple. So I only go on walks like at 11:00pm.

Worst place to hit boyo, brain damage is a really had cope (at least until it gets really good).

I used to hit my head in childhood but it would be scary to do that now because that might lead to retardation as I think my brain is already swollen.

I used to hit my head in childhood but it would be scary to do that now because that might lead to retardation as I think my brain is already swollen.
I used to bang my head against the wall when I got angry. JFL

People self-harm because physical pain blocks out the emotional pain. Dopamine can block out emotional pain too like binge eating and faping.
This. I used to absolutely fuck myself up.
Idk a "safe way" to block out emotional pain.
Visualization. That's why waifuism is such a great cope if you simply stop caring about what other people think.

This. I used to absolutely fuck myself up.

Visualization. That's why waifuism is such a great cope if you simply stop caring about what other people think.
Is waifuism just making a tulpa of your waifu?

Is waifuism just making a tulpa of your waifu?
It probably can include that, but it's more or less just another way of saying that you have a waifu. I never tried to make a tulpa, I'm not sure how well that would work.

I find relief in throwing things.

I prefer breaking things or hurting other people

I do it to see how much pain I can inflict on my opponents (without getting a criminal record).

Hitting stuff with my first is better, at least you will train your fists so you won't hurt yourself next time you gonna hit normie or a foid.

I think it is some kind of fetish dunno tbh

Switch to cutting, it's better for your brain.

I love cutting more than just hitting, it's more grotesque.

because u are addicted to lowering your iq
I prefer breaking things or hurting other people
I used to beat my sister with belts, chairs, hangers, and stones when i got angry. She had to go to the hospital once

Life is a bitch and I preferred your previous avatar since it made it funny when you talked with that avatar in the mix of things. XD

I used to punch myself in the head as a teen when I felt sad. Pretty autistic tbh but my parents hit me regularly so I was used to it

I used to beat my sister with belts, chairs, hangers, and stones when i got angry. She had to go to the hospital once
Epic I wish I had a sister I could beat. Although I would have probably molested her if she was younger than me and wouldn't technically be celibate, after having played with her.

Epic I wish I had a sister I could beat. Although I would have probably molested her if she was younger than me and wouldn't technically be celibate, after having played with her.
why molest her? personally, i'm not attracted to anyone related to me

I hate that feeling. Makes a raging hight ogre