Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is he so obsessed with me JFL

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Bild.png

Don’t forget, he’s angry because i called him a 2/10, after he called me his favorite poster.
Since then (July) he’s doing threads about me every day in hopes of hurting my feelings.

This poor kid can’t move one from a mean comment he read online, because my opinion (a stranger online) was so important to him that it literally traumatized him.

Bild.png

@kretschmer Move on with your life dude, you are way too obsessed with me and i find this kinda gay, which disgusts me tbh

He’s literally searching my whole post-history with over 8’000 posts until April, in order to find something he can take out of context and use against me in hopes of hurting my feelings, like the autistic kid he is.

Last edited:
Maybe he really loves you. Don't be so inconsiderate!

Why are you mean to him?

-
I called @Emba my favorite poster and he said "I'm not your anything"

nobody gives a shit about u. keep coping

nobody gives a shit about u. keep coping
You are just like him. I made one thread against white people and you are still triggered and follow me around everywhere like a dog.

„The nobody gives a shit about u.“ is just a pathetic way of hurting my feelings, because in fact, you just read my whole thread and commented while feeling angry, so you do give a lot of shit about me.

I live rent free in your head

You are just like him. I made one thread against white people and you are still triggered and follow me around everywhere like a dog.

„The nobody gives a shit about u.“ is just a pathetic way of hurting my feelings, because in fact, you just read my whole thread and commented while feeling angry, so you do give a lot of shit about me.

I live rent free in your head
oh no

SLAV SLAV SLAV SLAV SLAV SLAV
dont make me come down there and demolish your gypsy hovel made out of corrugated iron, shqip nigger

Triggered slav, keep letting me live rent free in your Slavic head
there is plenty of room in my head of which you only take up a tiny portion, unlike your tiny shqiptar walnut that you call a brain

@kretschmer Move on with your life dude, you are way too obsessed with me
fakecel scum like you should not be allowed on this forum. you highjack the one place where incels can gather to talk and you use it to attention whore and bully incels. gtfo you parasite.