Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why is hating fat people the most acceptable form of lookism?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Some skinnyfags will go as far as to believe bullying and shaming fat people is for their own good. :feelsUgh:

Being a fatcel doesn't make any difference in how much of a truecel you are... :feelsaww:

If you already know you have bad bone structure and facial features/are a manlet. :feelsjuice:

Because fat people can at least try and lose all that weight

Because Its the only unacceptable form of lookism for foidd

because being fat is a choice

Being a fatcel doesn't make any difference in how much of a truecel you are... :feelsaww:

If you already know you have bad bone structure and facial features/are a manlet. :feelsjuice:
i'm in a weird situation cause i'm an obesecel who's 5'6 but i think if i lost weight that my face might be alright.
But i'd still be 5'6 and with small dick

i'm in a weird situation cause i'm an obesecel who's 5'6 but i think if i lost weight that my face might be alright.
But i'd still be 5'6 and with small dick
That second part doesn't matter, though, because foids don't have X-ray vision. :feelsaww:

It depends on how "alright" your faces is, along with other factors like race and mental status. :feelswhere:

Nikocado avocado is a prime example and you know it
He never harmed anyone and yet everyone makes fun of him, just proves that fat shaming doesn’t work. :feelsUgh:

So it makes it right to bully us? What type of moralfag logic is that.
you feel good when looking at beautiful people and you feel bad looking at ugly people. The fact that you choose to show yourself as a fatfuck and ruin the mood with your presence makes you much worse than someone who cant change his face

Because obesity slowly kills you.

Fat shaming is good.

It's no different than shaming someone for smoking because it slowly kills them also.

That second part doesn't matter, though, because foids don't have X-ray vision. :feelsaww:

It depends on how "alright" your faces is, along with other factors like race and mental status. :feelswhere:
White but pretty mentally fucked. I have bad social anxiety and i'm autistic. Also i still think some women would reject me once they saw my dick.

you feel good when looking at beautiful people and you feel bad looking at ugly people. The fact that you choose to show yourself as a fatfuck and ruin the mood with your presence makes you much worse than someone who cant change his face.
So you admit that you’re a lookist faggot that judges the looks of other men? :feelsUgh:

cuz it's 100% easier and more possible to change than bone structure, height, race, lower third, eye area/color, hair, ND, etc

So you admit that you’re a lookist faggot that judges the looks of other men? :feelsUgh:
wdym by judge?, fat people are unpleasent to look at and it's the reason everyone shames them.

because you can easily change it you fat retard. if you can't put in the effort to not eat it's obvious you won't do anything else

Some skinnyfags will go as far as to believe bullying and shaming fat people is for their own good. :feelsUgh:
It really is for your own good tho, I don’t want to see you die of a heart attack when your only 20 OP. You should cherish your health more

He never harmed anyone and yet everyone makes fun of him, just proves that fat shaming doesn’t work. :feelsUgh:
Oh fat shaming may not work on him but his heart will not work soon enough and yes he has harmed his audience’s eyes by being a fag and obese

Because obesity slowly kills you.

Fat shaming is good.

It's no different than shaming someone for smoking because it slowly kills them also.
that's cope, I mean do you really care about some fat person's health? You just dislike them because they look retarded with all that fat

Idk, but I want to beat the shit out of every fat-shaming foid :lasereyes:

that's cope, I mean do you really care about some fat person's health? You just dislike them because they look retarded with all that fat
I care about their health the same way I care about smokers health.

Because being fat Is something you can change unlike race, height or face.

Because be fat is a choice

Nothing wrong with plus-size OP!

because you can easily change it you fat retard. if you can't put in the effort to not eat it's obvious you won't do anything else
Food is more addictive than cocaine, that’s scientifically proven.
Nikocado avocado is a prime example and you know it
He didn’t harm anyone accept himself, there is zero moral explanation to bullying fat people.

Only hating fat women is unacceptable, hating fat men is okay in normies eyes.

Food is more addictive than cocaine, that’s scientifically proven.
Ironically my housemate lost a bunch of weight through being a cokehead.

i'm fatmaxxing rn i ate like 5000 calories yesterday i will join you brother

The only incentive for him in putting out content eating like a pig in front of a camera would be money ofc. Either that or he's just an attention whore. Him being obese is probably like some sort of unwanted side effect.

If you eat too much food you get fat. If you roll a shitty genetic hand you are ugly. One is very easy to prevent and one is impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back