Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why is gen z still coping?

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
It’s pretty clear that women are superficial greedy manipulative cunts. And we have countless ways to prove it with the emergence of the internet. You can literally go online and watch Tik Toks where women refer to men under 6ft as “useless” or “pathetic” and yet we still have retarded zoomers saying shit like “it’s about your personality”. Sure a decent portion are redpilled and a few Blackpilled. But it’s like how in the fuck hasn’t everyone woken up to this shit. We don’t deserve what our grandparents had if we are gonna live in this state of continual cope and denial.

I'm pretty more and more men are getting blackpill by the day, specially on tiktok, it's even getting mainstream.

Hatred of foids is increasing, and that's a good thing.

People try to cope with bullshit. They want to think they have a chance but in reality they have no chance. It was over for me when I was born short

They are blackpilled feminists if they are normie or above in looks, ugly ones are misogynististists (i cant spell).
There are few non feminsts who are good looking though.

I'm pretty more and more men are getting blackpill by the day, specially on tiktok, it's even getting mainstream.

Hatred of foids is increasing, and that's a good thing.
:yes:

still more blackpilled than the previous generations tbh, they all believed in the personality bs atleast that's what my parents told me

It’s pretty clear that women are superficial greedy manipulative cunts. And we have countless ways to prove it with the emergence of the internet. You can literally go online and watch Tik Toks where women refer to men under 6ft as “useless” or “pathetic” and yet we still have retarded zoomers saying shit like “it’s about your personality”. Sure a decent portion are redpilled and a few Blackpilled. But it’s like how in the fuck hasn’t everyone woken up to this shit. We don’t deserve what our grandparents had if we are gonna live in this state of continual cope and denial.
its because of the boomers and their offspring that grew up with no internet and evidence, once they all die we will only have a generation of men that have access to internet with no way to cope

The last days of TikTtok will be around the corner

The last days of TikTtok will be around the corner
Easy to say than done. One can h... I just don't care about Western civilization. Bring it on!

The zoomer's if anything aren't buying the rubbish the oldheads are selling (whether course's or bluepilled advice).

Every time a foid complains about incels the blackpill spreads further.

Every time a saint goes ER the blackpill spreads further.

No one can stop the truth.

They are getting semi-blackpilled (redpilled but avg men also notice that looks do matter, especially after using Tinder) and thats why Tate and Sigma edits are getting more popular among normie cattle - they think that money will compensate their ugly looks.

They will be blackpilled by the time they hit age 30 and wonder "what the fuck happened"

that's what happened to me

It’s cope or rope

A certain percentage of every population is impervious to reason. Their cope is completely unconscious and impenetrable. Like the boomers who believe everything the newspapers tell them. But zoomers seem more blackpilled than the millennials I grew up with. The next generation will be even more so. These things take time

They are blackpilled feminists if they are normie or above in looks, ugly ones are misogynististists (i cant spell).
There are few non feminsts who are good looking though.