Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Why is finding someone so hard?"

Bitch you could have interesting conversations with one of us, but sadly we're too ugly ;)

Men most likely think she is easy as she is fat or ugly which is why she posts on reddit.

Why is finding some chad so hard?*

chad dont need to put effort in anything. your fault when you go for chad only

Yeah why don't guys have riveting conversations with someone who probably has no hobby except netflix and social media :feelsseriously:

Chad will just pump and dump and move onto the next girl. He aint here to entertain you

"Men aren't interesting and don't JESTERMAX for me".

Ughhh why would we? You're a human being too, you could be entertaining to us too?

"Men aren't interesting and don't JESTERMAX for me".

Ughhh why would we? You're a human being too, you could be entertaining to us too?
Their mind never even considered that. They are so coddled and put on a pedestal from birth till death, that the thought never crossed her mind that she should make an effort.

Their mind never even considered that. They are so coddled and put on a pedestal from birth till death, that the thought never crossed her mind that she should make an effort.

cause words don't matter, only bones

why is it so hard to get chad to commit as a used cumdumpster?

she is only talking about chad, us sub 8males are not even mentioned because she rejects us in 0.00000001 second
Of course. When they are talking about "men" its not me she is talking about. I dont even register. :feelskek:

what a fucking bitch. Women friendzone "talkers." There's a reason why men treat you like shit