Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is Fakeup still normalized

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

It’s too late

Because since the dawn of time people have been trying to be more pretty from volcano ash to putting whale fat on there face

Men should wear fakeup too.

she still looks ugly.

Its a multi billion dollar industry. (They) know the nature of foids and the vast majority of males their clown painting works on. It is being pushed heavily onto young foids thru social media, TV, advertising everywhere they buy clothes, every store. It is a cycle where (they) always profit, like nearly every cycle in the west.

Should be banned

she's my looksmatch but I bet she wouldn't date below 7/10

I just think it's ridiculous how foids can put that shit on and just to be considered attractive, while men are stuck with how they look for the rest of their lives

I just think it's ridiculous how foids can put that shit on and just to be considered attractive, while men are stuck with how they look for the rest of their lives

She looks a little like Basedshaman without the fakeup.

have tried it, looked retarded and ridiculous, spent 15 minutes washing the powder off my face
It only looks retarded because of two reasons. 1) You don't know how to properly apply it 2) It's unusual for a man to do it.

It only looks retarded because of two reasons. 1) You don't know how to properly apply it 2) It's unusual for a man to do it.
i only used that powder thing once to make my face less greasy to edit it in photoshop

thats the only thing i can apply tbh

i only used that powder thing once to make my face less greasy to edit it in photoshop

thats the only thing i can apply tbh
Damn, that much trouble you went through and even more when you tried washing it off.