Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is everything Out of Stock?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Title. Anything gaming related is out of stock. Even small things like mechanical keyboards are out of stock. WTF IS HAPPENING?

Chinkflu, scalpers, crypto miners that sort of shit

Chinkflu, scalpers, crypto miners that sort of shit
Feels like 1930s depression where nothing is available to buy. Fuckin shit world. Can't even figure out supply chains. :feelsclown:

Feels like 1930s depression where nothing is available to buy. Fuckin shit world. Can't even figure out supply chains. :feelsclown:
Brutal, even if you're able to find anything it's more than likely 3x more expensive than it's original price.:cryfeels:

I bought everything out sorry

cryptoniggers and world economy recovering from the kungflu

cryptoniggers and world economy recovering from the kungflu
Is it recovering though? Feels like the situation is worsening.

Is it recovering though? Feels like the situation is worsening.
Having difficulty getting people back to work too.
Saw a notice in a Burger King that they’ll give you AirPods to work there
“Wow AirPods sign me right up” not

have you heard about global semiconductor shortage?

have you heard about global semiconductor shortage?
Even food and other kind of products are out of stock.
Having difficulty getting people back to work too.
Saw a notice in a Burger King that they’ll give you AirPods to work there
“Wow AirPods sign me right up” not
Are you a business owner cel?

Because the share of guys giving up at life due to rampant hypergamy is increasing exponentially and they cope with gaming.

Because the share of guys giving up at life due to rampant hypergamy is increasing exponentially and they cope with gaming.
It's over. It never began.

Because retarded companies used Covid as an excuse for their supply chain deficiences

Research "Just In Time" manufacturing

It's almost like it's all a coordinated move to hyperinflate everything and put eveyone out of work, so companies can reduce their number of employees and make even higher profits.

NVidia figured it out by artificially limiting the number of graphics cards they make which sent the prices skyrocketing. And now everyone in every industry is making up reasons why they are delivering less and charging more while reducing their staff and making the remaining employees work even harder.

The jews can't stop masturbating about how much money they're gonna make.

Last edited:
It's almost like it's all a coordinated move to hyperinflate everything and put eveyone out of work, so companies can reduce their number of employees and make even higher profits.

NVidia figured it out by artificially limiting the number of graphics cards the mak which sent he prices skyrocketing. And now everyone in every industry is making up reasons why they are delivering less and charging more while reducing their staff and making he remaining employees work even harder.

The jews can't stop masturbating about how much money they're gonna make.
I feel so hopeless and helpless. Nothing is being done about this nor anything will be done in the future.

I can't even find steel parts in here (and shit it looks ridiculous to get farming tools from Amazon), that's Corona-Chan's last gift.
91GRz-oMsHL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Title. Anything gaming related is out of stock. Even small things like mechanical keyboards are out of stock. WTF IS HAPPENING?
(((()))

It's the beginning of the end

Shortages - A common occurrence as any economic system breaks down.

Same thing happened in the Wiemar republic after over a decade of expansionist monetary policy and the same thing also happened in the USSR as it went into a slow motion collapse over 2 decades from 1970 to 1990. Most of you will die as a result - I suggest you get back to your village in curryland ASAP and get to work on the family farm so you don't starve to death.

The good times are over

Shortages - A common occurrence as any economic system breaks down.

Same thing happened in the Wiemar republic after over a decade of expansionist monetary policy and the same thing also happened in the USSR as it went into a slow motion collapse over 2 decades from 1970 to 1990. Most of you will die as a result - I suggest you get back to your village in curryland ASAP and get to work on the family farm so you don't starve to death.
We don't have family farms though. :feelsbadman:
The good times are over
Indeed they are. :feelsbadman:

it's because you are an incel, if you had a better personality things would be in stock, obviously

Even food and other kind of products are out of stock.

Are you a business owner cel?
One man operation for now.
Hopefully expand my fleet, would help if truck stops breaking down.
Trying to just survive this year but with everything rising and me being locked into a set rate might be hard.

Because retarded companies used Covid as an excuse for their supply chain deficiences

Research "Just In Time" manufacturing
Those loads suck.
I’ve run those in the past.

One man operation for now.
Hopefully expand my fleet, would help if truck stops breaking down.
Trying to just survive this year but with everything rising and me being locked into a set rate might be hard.
What are your thoughts on the automation of trucks?

Have they started replacing drivers?

We’re at least 20-30 years before full automation.
Too many on road variables. only way I think it will work is when all vehicles are automated.
Don’t see the point of them really still have to have someone there in case it fails won’t save much money and it cant do city.

Last edited:

Think about planes - they have had autopilots for a while but still need people to take off and land and manage the flight systems and take manual control in the event of a problem. The loss of Air France flight 447 was partly because the pitot tubes which registered airspeed iced up in the storm and returned manual control to the pilots - the idiot co-pilot then held the stick back, stalled the plane and they dropped right into the ocean.

Consider for example a simple can of beans... I remember them being 4 for a dollar. (In the 1990s)

Consider the time/space and water NEEDED to grow them.... The picking, storage and hull removal.... The cooking fuel and time....

Even at the cost of a (pre-1964) SILVER QUARTER (apx $4usd today) it's a good deal!

Basically, the prices of stuff is returning to the historical norm.

Starvation was the historical norm.

I dont know but lets pray for the economy to collapse so at the end of this shit we have a chance to be rich and own things maybe
Was just about to say this.
What the fuck does a semiconductor shortage have to do with a shortage of ABS plastic parts or literally anything else? Even mcdonalds is out of fucking chicken, they dont make that shit in china.

I dont know but lets pray for the economy to collapse so at the end of this shit we have a chance to be rich and own things maybe

What the fuck does a semiconductor shortage have to do with a shortage of ABS plastic parts or literally anything else? Even mcdonalds is out of fucking chicken, they dont make that shit in china.
Exactly my point. Even food is out of stock these days.

If not out of stock, its inflated 40-60 percent in price.

Its all bullshit.

Economic sanctions against China/ trade war.

[Then cold war and maybe eventually into a hot war.:feelsLSD:]

Gaming stuff is hella expensive at where I live (we are talking 20 bucks more than usual), not to mention rare to find due to lack of stores. Inflation can be a bitch.

I think it's because the wannabe gaming normies bought all the shit out because of the chinkflu, since they must find some way to cope with loneliness. Also annoying scalpers.

Because more and more normies are infiltrating hobbies to get familiar and comfortable with hobbyists just to scalp the items said hobbyists love. Especially regarding gaming and computers. Actual psychopaths.

Gaming stuff is hella expensive at where I live (we are talking 20 bucks more than usual), not to mention rare to find due to lack of stores. Inflation can be a bitch.

I think it's because the wannabe gaming normies bought all the shit out because of the chinkflu, since they must find some way to cope with loneliness. Also annoying scalpers.
I am in the same boat as well. :feelsbadman:
Because more and more normies are infiltrating hobbies to get familiar and comfortable with hobbyists just to scalp the items said hobbyists love. Especially regarding gaming and computers. Actual psychopaths.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: