Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why is Everything in Japan Better?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Even something as simple as a box.

b77aac350f2e57d4120b8479b0d3e52e.jpg

e20bce743256b46a84712258c5f22cb5.png

The virgin western playstation classic vs the chad Nipponese playstationu classic

just lol @ poltards who say only whites have creativity

it's all orchestrated by the jews man

You're just coping.

Korea > China > Japan

Fight me.

The virgin western playstation classic vs the chad Nipponese playstationu classic

Are yougoing to buy the classic? After the N64 classic that's my favourite

you're an autistic queer
Korea > China > Japan

Fight me.
the other guy is autistic queer but at least he's right, you're just wrong, queer

Are yougoing to buy the classic? After the N64 classic that's my favourite

I wish it's only been a few days and it's already sold out at amazon and really don't feel like going back to cuckstop.

They better restock or I'll just get a vita and make my own portable version.

you're an autistic queer

the other guy is autistic queer but at least he's right, you're just wrong, queer

Maybe Korea is my personal preference, but you're saying that China isn't above Japan in every way possible?

Maybe Korea is my personal preference, but you're saying that China isn't above Japan in every way possible?
China is meat factory the country.
Fucking escalators eat you and everything is made of fibreglass. People kick around babies and cook with gutter oil. JFL

But Op japanese food sucks tbhtbhngl !!! also ninjas are a made up legend, they are not real.

Last edited:
tfw part malaysian

Malaysian (non jihad) ------------ (Infinity) ----------------------> average Westerner

Chinese have it in them but they are strangled by communism and a horrific gender ratio.

You need to take those Korean girls off that pedestal. They are the only Asians in the whole world I get a slight (very slight) western vibe from and that makes me want to throw up.

You need to talk those Korean girls off that pedestal. They are the only Asians in the whole world I get a slight (very slight) western vibe from and that makes me want to throw up.

Maybe you're right. But after watching all those k-pop videos and k-dramas I got a really good image of Korean girls in my mind.

The way they act so cute in those videos always bring a smile to my face. It always lifts me up. That's my best current cope. I just watch k-pop videos all day.

But maybe it's just plastic surgery halo getting to me, idk.

But Op japanese food sucks tbhtbhngl !!! also ninjas are a made up legend, they are not real.

You need a waifu to make you some with love.

I need a waifu to make me some with love.

Ninja Pepe

The naruto ninjas aren't real maybe.

You need a waifu to make you some with love.

I need a waifu to make me some with love.

View attachment 44531

The naruto ninjas aren't real maybe.
They where just spies, families like Fuma clan where just spies....!!! Rin Pyou Tou Sha Kai Chin Retsu Zai Zen

That bottom box is clearly far better than the one at the top. OP is copecel

weeb. never trust anime avatars

korean avatars are fine though obviously

Japan is fucking trash

Maybe you're right. But after watching all those k-pop videos and k-dramas I got a really good image of Korean girls in my mind.

The way they act so cute in those videos always bring a smile to my face. It always lifts me up. That's my best current cope. I just watch k-pop videos all day.

But maybe it's just plastic surgery halo getting to me, idk.

K-Drama recommendations or K-Drama thread when?

Kawaii ------- (Infinity) -------> Aegyo tbhtbhtbhtbhbthbt

Aegyo seems so fake and plastic and Kawaii just melts your heart.

Plus I've heard Korean girls are a lot meaner and racist than Japanese girls.

They also have feminism, had a woman president that got impeached (jfl), and megalia.

They are a racially and culturally pure nation.

What is your eventual plan with Japan? Have you been before or planning to move there?

What is your eventual plan with Japan? Have you been before or planning to move there?

I go for the first time in June as a tourist for 1-2weeks. The plan is to ascend from Tinder or gaijin bars while I'm there or at worst take in the sights, have some authentic food, and bring back some goodies.

* I go to the gym (for a sixpack) every weekday (since mid July) and will continue to do so up until I leave as well as soon starting formal Japanese classes in preparation for this vacation)

Then if it lives up to my fantasy land I'll return after I graduate and be fluent in Japanese by then and try to get a job for a western corporation in Tokyo or English teacher at worst and try to find my waifu waifu waifu (Japanese, wife, waifu (all three of the waifu's mean something different)), live with her there for a few years to make sure she loves me and bring her back to the United States so I don't have to spend the rest of my life surrounded by a bunch of beta nip guys who will probably be passively aggressive with me for being a foreigner.

Last edited:
I go for the first time in June as a tourist for 1-2weeks. The plan is to ascend from Tinder or gaijin bars while I'm there or at worst take in the sights, have some authentic food, and bring back some goodies.

* I go to the gym (for a sixpack) every weekday (since mid July) and will continue to do so up until I leave as well as soon starting formal Japanese classes in preparation for this vacation)

Then if it lives up to my fantasy land I'll return after I graduate and be fluent in Japanese by then and try to get a job for a western corporation in Tokyo or English teacher at worst and try to find my waifu waifu waifu (Japanese, wife, waifu (all three of the waifu's mean something different)), live with her there for a few years to make sure she loves me and bring her back to the United States so I don't have to spend the rest of my life surrounded by a bunch of beta nip guys who will probably be passively aggressive with me for being a foreigner.
JFL, solid plan tbh. Getting jobs for Western corps in Japan is differcult though. Also the Japanese cheat a lot, so you might have to deal with a unfaithful waifu.

You disgust me.

Because they´re high IQ

High IQs and racial/cultural homogeneity. For the most part Japan is allowed to exist without the genetic influence of other ethnic groups; 98.5% of Japan is ethnically Japanese. Japan still has a high degree of cultural integrity; for example, Japan is a majority pagan nation, and is only 1% Christian.

High IQs and racial/cultural homogeneity. For the most part Japan is allowed to exist without the genetic influence of other ethnic groups; 98.5% of Japan is ethnically Japanese. Japan still has a high degree of cultural integrity; for example, Japan is a majority pagan nation, and is only 1% Christian.

Korea is nearly half Catholic and is still Japan-lite and cohesive.

They still celebrate Christmans though and some other western Christian Holidays along with their own.

@Admins please ban those Weeaboo Cucks.

We're waiting...

1534520701485-png.44592

Here boyo:

Goblin
Shopping King Louie (+)
The Master's Sun
Something About 1 Percent (+)
High-end Crush (+)
Marriage Contract
My Secret Romance (+)
Live Up to Your Name
Noble, My Love (+)
I'm Not a Robot (+)
Healer
Legend of the Blue Sea (+)
Secret Garden
Madame Antoine
High Society
Introverted Boss (+)
Tomorrow With You (+)
Boss and Me
You Who Came from the Stars (+)
Radiant Office

These are my personal favorites. You can search them on kissasian, maybe some of them have different titles there tho. Watch those with (+) first. And I don't watch J-drama because they're all based on mangas, and I already read all mangas.

@Admins please ban those Weeaboo Cucks.
High IQ, but unfortunately it's hopeless. Weebism has infected too many, including mods.

Here boyo:

Goblin
Shopping King Louie (+)
The Master's Sun
Something About 1 Percent (+)
High-end Crush (+)
Marriage Contract
My Secret Romance (+)
Live Up to Your Name
Noble, My Love (+)
I'm Not a Robot (+)
Healer
Legend of the Blue Sea (+)
Secret Garden
Madame Antoine
High Society
Introverted Boss (+)
Tomorrow With You (+)
Boss and Me
You Who Came from the Stars (+)
Radiant Office

These are my personal favorites. You can search them on kissasian, maybe some of them have different titles there tho. Watch those with (+) first. And I don't watch J-drama because they're all based on mangas, and I already read all mangas.

Can't wait to work my way through those. One day I'll be able to watch them raw.

Japan has some of the most cucked gun laws in the world.