Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is everyone on reddit so passive aggressive?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Fucking hate going on that site because you have to watch what you say, and even if its the most pc shit of this decade someone will have a problem and be a passive aggressive faggot. Its fucking annoying, talk to me normally you soy gulpping retard

Soycucks on reddit are subhumans who are too weak to do anything outright aggressive in real life so they have learned to be passive aggressive instead to try to get their way. This behaviour then carries over to their online interactions.

Soycucks on reddit are subhumans who are too weak to do anything outright aggressive in real life so they have learned to be passive aggressive instead to try to get their way. This behaviour then carries over to their online interactions.
Wish i could take a brick to their heads (in minecraft)

Because of the stupid karma system

As the old saying goes OP: "This is the future the cucks chose".

Cucks absolutely HATE open, honest and direct communication.

What they LOVE is servility and being sneaky and passive aggressive and making everyone walk on eggshells.

Probably the only masculine trait cucks/nu-males/soy boys embrace is authoritarianism if only to enforce the above.

Thats why its so important for people with money and knowledge to develop platforms that are as censorship free as possible since Jews and these cucks essentially own the web or rather the majority of it and have damn near succeeded into turning it into boring and lifeless Talmudvision 2.0.

Lack of sex.
This
full

Repressed anger and frustration of not receiving foid attention

Wish i could take a brick to their heads (in minecraft)
why can't you throw bricks in minecraft anyway, you can throw snowballs so why not bricks

They act like women because they are low T, high E bugmen