Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is everyone named Alex

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-
I hate my name, Alex.

when I was growing up I liked it but now I fucking hate it. Everywhere I go I feel like there are a million Alexs. At my school there are like 5 Alexs, one time someone said my name and I looked up thinking someone was talking to me and they was like “I was talking to the better Alex.” Damn that one hurt the more I look back. On twitter, tiktok, or reddit I feel like I see an Alex on every post. When I’m playing video games like Mario kart, Minecraft, COD it’s like every game someone has the name Alex. I feel so useless. Everytime I see another Alex it makes me feel like shit. idk why, am I crazy for this but are there a ton of Alexs everywhere. I am a disgrace to the name Alex. I hate my parents for naming me this way.

@SoloAlex thoughts?

My first name isn’t anything super common but also not super rare either but I like it.

You've probably thought of this, but if you ever have a change of location e.g. to a new town, just introduce yourself as a new name

Though hard if u have nowhere to go

Better than an ethnic name that no one can pronounce
I hate it when ethnics tell me their name and I can't pronounce it, so it's just completely awkward to be around them.

Idk any Alex.

Alex is just a part of my name, but not the name people call me irl. But I can understand that you don’t like the name bc of your experiences you unfortunately made.

I wish you the best Bro!!

My real name is...

Alex leAkbar

alex is a good name, bad name is having my poor ethnic name

Alex is a foids name
:feelsjuice:

because of alexander the great. the most popular names are the ones of kings, conquerors and other historical figures.

Cuckold's too high off coom to think of a name for Chad's spawn

because alex is a stupid nigger

Every Alex I ever knew was at least a high-tier normie. Many were Chadlites.

I hate my name, Alex.

when I was growing up I liked it but now I fucking hate it. Everywhere I go I feel like there are a million Alexs. At my school there are like 5 Alexs, one time someone said my name and I looked up thinking someone was talking to me and they was like “I was talking to the better Alex.” Damn that one hurt the more I look back. On twitter, tiktok, or reddit I feel like I see an Alex on every post. When I’m playing video games like Mario kart, Minecraft, COD it’s like every game someone has the name Alex. I feel so useless. Everytime I see another Alex it makes me feel like shit. idk why, am I crazy for this but are there a ton of Alexs everywhere. I am a disgrace to the name Alex. I hate my parents for naming me this way.

@SoloAlex thoughts?
yandere dev ruined the name

You can change your name. That's the one good thing about being Alexander. You can go by Al, Lex, Zander, Ander, Alex... it has a lot of names that can come from it.

Attachments

• CB4478B3-17C5-4EFB-AFE8-533E56F95ABE.gif
    CB4478B3-17C5-4EFB-AFE8-533E56F95ABE.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
I hate my name, Alex.

@SoloAlex thoughts?
ok alex:whitepill: