Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is everyone looking at me?

lntestine

lntestine

Recruit
★★
Is it in my head or are people actually staring
Do i look that ridiculous? maybe i still look sick, out of pity
idk i hate it
how do i make this stop ?

Because you're displayign schizoid tendencies.

You'd be suprised to learn that no one actually cares about you enough to stare at you

I'm stared at by everyone I encounter, it truly seems. It's the worst with people in cars, because I can't see them, and I know they are looking at me as they drive past.. can't even walk down a quiet road without going out of my fucking mind. Makes me want to tear my skin off, slink down into some dark caverns never to emerge again, never to let the light illuminate my hideous body.

Last edited:
I feel the same way too. I feel like people are staring at me all the time as a way to make fun of me.

You'd be suprised to learn that no one actually cares about you enough to stare at you
Them staring at me doesn't mean they care about me
im ugly like a circus beast

Same, I get stared at when I go to the grocery store especially I hate that shit

I'm stared at by everyone I encounter, it truly seems. It's the worst with people in cars, because I can't see them, and I know they are looking at me as they drive past.. can't even walk down a quiet road without going out of my fucking mind. Makes me want to tear my skin off, slink down into some dark caverns never to emerge again, never to let the light illuminate my hideous body.

I'd give you a big hug bro.

This, the only people that stare at me shamelessly are children

for the most part but not all the time. i agree they don't care about you though

i hear people calling me a faggot and telling me to kill myself when i walk past them and even hear that shit when im alone
Ive had a few schizophrenic episodes, the scariest shit that I have ever experienced.