Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is everyone going bald?

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
I just got back from the store, and on my way there, I must've seen at least a handful of people in their teens/early twenties with an advanced balding crown. In the elevator, there was this 17 year old looking 5'6 ricecel with huge patches of hair missing from his head, I couldn't stop staring at him because it was so... weird.

Is it just me or are tons of young people going bald these days? Why?

DHT sensitivity, genetics. Stress also makes young men bald faster than ever before.

Something is in the water

You just notice it more.

I'm glad that I'm not balding

too much fap

im telling u guys it is srs

There’s definitely an increase; it’s just not confirmation bias. For whatever reason we have 14, 15 year olds who are now nw2 and nw3. In theory, estrogen should grow our hair because that’s what it does.

My guess is that estrogen combined with male-like t levels increases the sensitivity to dht. There was a guy on lookism who had castrated dht levels and he was still balding aggressively so it is mostly about sensitivity to the hormone. I’m sure that there’s something else that’s accelerating the process but there’s no science so far on that front. I recommend finasteride and if you don’t get sides go onto dut. I’m on dut and I’ve maintained my nw0.5 at 23. Minoxidil is trash. Gives you dark circles and ruins your collagen. RU58841 (I thjnk that’s what it’s called) is really good I hear and doesn’t fuck you up like minox. Only necessary if you’re roiding imo

There’s definitely an increase; it’s just not confirmation bias. For whatever reason we have 14, 15 year olds who are now nw2 and nw3. In theory, estrogen should grow our hair because that’s what it does.

My guess is that estrogen combined with male-like t levels increases the sensitivity to dht. There was a guy on lookism who had castrated dht levels and he was still balding aggressively so it is mostly about sensitivity to the hormone. I’m sure that there’s something else that’s accelerating the process but there’s no science so far on that front. I recommend finasteride and if you don’t get sides go onto dut. I’m on dut and I’ve maintained my nw0.5 at 23. Minoxidil is trash. Gives you dark circles and ruins your collagen. RU58841 (I thjnk that’s what it’s called) is really good I hear and doesn’t fuck you up like minox. Only necessary if you’re roiding imo
Do you experience any side effects from dut?

Do you experience any side effects from dut?

The same side effects I did on fin. Waterier cum and a tiny bit of facial water retention.

This is my hair, well worth it imo.

Not true at all. Keep fapping
Why my hair itches and burns at the areas which are thinning after masturbation ? I also notice a lot of shedding after i masturbate by a day or something. I believe there's a correlation.

Would say I'm a strong chadlite.

I've done all looksmaxing things though and I had a good base. Gymceled, tanned, maintained hair, vitamin a for skin tone etc. I've been doing that stuff for years ultimately.

Most of the girls I've had sex with were all before 18. At 18 I met my then girlfriend who is now my fiance, so I didn't fuck around a lot in college.
damn if only I could have such a life.

I've done all looksmaxing things though and I had a good base. Gymceled, tanned, maintained hair, vitamin a for skin tone etc. I've been doing that stuff for years ultimately.

Most of the girls I've had sex with were all before 18. At 18 I met my then girlfriend who is now my fiance, so I didn't fuck around a lot in college.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Get the fuck out of here.

I just got back from the store, and on my way there, I must've seen at least a handful of people in their teens/early twenties with an advanced balding crown. In the elevator, there was this 17 year old looking 5'6 ricecel with huge patches of hair missing from his head, I couldn't stop staring at him because it was so... weird.

Is it just me or are tons of young people going bald these days? Why?
Yah, I'm old, but I see young guys with the same hair I got. They will be Q balls at my age :lol:

damn if only I could have such a life.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

I have special blackpills to spread here.
Just because I'm engaged it doesn't mean the blackpill isn't true and I don't know any male who has had a lot of experience with women who isn't blackpilled on them. It's just a natural byproduct. No one is happy with female nature.
I own looksmax.net btw

Last edited:

Yeah, have a fun time banned.

The gene for male pattern baldness is becoming more common I guess.

most incel traits are caused by fapping

Could be whores pissing all their birth control into the water supply, nobody really knows the consequences of that. But I'm not convinced there are more balding men than before, up until like the 50s men always wore hats in western society. Why would that be a fashion unless lots of them were balding? Also if you check old TV shows from 80s 90s you see a lot more bald people than modern shows.

>If just your biological father has hair loss and not your maternal uncles, your chance of ever balding is only 30%
>Only 30% of men who ever go bald begin balding before the age of 30
If both of these apply to you, your god is laughing his ass off at you.

Sensetivity to estrogen/testosterone

Lots of people with shit-tier genetics breeding I assume.

>If just your biological father has hair loss and not your maternal uncles, your chance of ever balding is only 30%
>Only 30% of men who ever go bald begin balding before the age of 30
If both of these apply to you, your god is laughing his ass off at you.

Interestingly enough, both of those apply to me and the DNA test I took told me I had a 10% chance of going bald before 35. Crazy.

80% of guys have noticeable hair loss by 60.

By 35 if you are white is a more likely statistic and if noticeable means noticeable to hair obsessive people like us.

you mean dark circles under your eyes?? What if I'm putting it on my hairline not my eyes???

there's something in the water. seriously.

Stress
Estrogen in the environment
Betas reproducing in recent times

I think about 40% of men go bald eventually, so it's just under a 50/50 chance on whether you'll go bald or not.
And I just HAD to bald aggressively at 18.. just fuckgin had to. The universe would freeze over if I kept my hair.

Remember how women being sexually free was going to better our genetics? Yeah.

@OP

Attachments

• zIi6Jq1.jpg
    zIi6Jq1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 59
it's all about the genes, bro. Luckily we have Hairsystems by now. So there is still hope for Baldcels.

it's all about the genes, bro. Luckily we have Hairsystems by now. So there is still hope for Baldcels.
Not when your temples are badly recessed.
Temple hair transplant + hair system on top is Ascension though ngl jfl.

It is your fate. (shitty genes)
This is my biggest fear. It would be over for me.

i think it's something to do with high bodyfat

I imagine stress has a huge amount of impact on increasing male baldness. That and increasing chemicals and water pollution. Before when normies came home from school or work, they'd shut off and relax. Now normies are constantly stressed competing with each other on social media, women have become even bigger roasties and cunts, living costs have gone up while wages remain stagnant, and so on.

Hair loss is almost purely genetic, body weight doesn't matter.

i agree but it seems liek the ones who go bald early are fat

then again, everyone is fat these days

Bad personality