Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is everyone getting Exposed for being Pedo?

IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN

IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN

{C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ o̶n̶e̶}
★★★★★
So I don't know if y'all watch many streamers or YouTubers but many people in 2024 including Dr disrespect and Christ Tyson have been exposed for chatting with underage teens which kinda started a whole argument on the age of consent in Twitter so I just wanted to get your opinions on that and what should happen to anybody caught doing that

i am too old and not big enough of a normie to follow what those type of people are up to tbh

"Work hard enough, till you dont have to introduce yourself as a pedo anymore" - Kay' 2024

Normigger drama. But my views on pedos is that there’s nothing wrong with being attracted to a 15-17 year old, studies repeatedly affirm it’s natural for adult men; what’s weird is being attracted to actual prepubescent kids

I don't pay much attention to social media, and i think most cases of exposing "pedos" is just agecuckery

Ascend yourself from this worldly niggER bullshit, be stoic and don't care about it

This is not surprising to anyone who has a pessimist outlook on life aka a blackpilled one.

dont seem too be more than it used too but there is more eyes on YouTube these days

most of it isn't actually paedophilia, just agecucks needing something to cry about.

"Pedo"
4e075e8a76190bd36729e93eba5336ce

dont seem too be more than it used too but there is more eyes on YouTube these days
Your actually right I even made fake account on grinder pretending to be a little and man how many thirsty men message me was crazy

Your actually right I even made fake account on grinder pretending to be a little and man how many thirsty men message me was crazy
Did you come across alts of @SpearChuckinSPADE and @NoIdeaWhatToDo ?

Idk maybe the fame from minor aged fans gets them rock hard and then they wanna fuck em

So I don't know if y'all watch many streamers or YouTubers but many people in 2024 including Dr disrespect and Christ Tyson have been exposed for chatting with underage teens which kinda started a whole argument on the age of consent in Twitter so I just wanted to get your opinions on that and what should happen to anybody caught doing that
Literally like three of them are genuine pedos it’s just normies pulling the care on ideally progressive people dr disrespect and twomad are perfect examples of this

Literally like three of them are genuine pedos it’s just normies pulling the care on ideally progressive people dr disrespect and twomad are perfect examples of this
Dr disrespect really thought he would be forgiven but they did not let that shut slide

more people are attracted to 17- people than society would make you think

Also what I realized is that left wing creators don't get as much hate for being a pedo as lets say someone on the right for example Dr disrespect got so much hate compared to gay Christ Tyson

Dr disrespect really thought he would be forgiven but they did not let that shut slide
Literally all he did was text a 17 yr old and he wanted to wait until she was 18 lol normies just don’t like you if your not the perfect system obeying man

Also what I realized is that left wing creators don't get as much hate for being a pedo as lets say someone on the right for example Dr disrespect got so much hate compared to gay Christ Tyson
All they did for kris was talk about how badly the troons would be set back

Pedophilia will skyrocket in upcoming years because new generations get sexualized since kindergarten by jews.

Literally all he did was text a 17 yr old and he wanted to wait until she was 18 lol normies just don’t like you if your not the perfect system obeying man
And nobody is talking about bitch ass faggot Chris Tyson who made some rather disturbing videos in the past but they don't wanna talk about it because he's trans now

Pedophilia will skyrocket in upcoming years because new generations get sexualized since kindergarten by jews.
Absolutely we have Japan and the west to thank for that also the world is becoming more globalized and sex tourism all that stuff who can stop pedophiles now

Normfags.is, who gives a shit

A lot of men are attracted to teens and won't admit it. So many teens look 18+ anyway.