Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is every second person here so tall here

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★
So so many 6feet+ guys on here.
Even a 5 feet 8 sounds tall to me

Aaaaaaaa
You will never fully grasp my plight as a 5feet2 turbomanlet.
Fucking tallcels.

I get more heightmogged on this forum than I get heightmogged outside.

Don't make me say it twice :feelsohgod:
How's your face? You at least gotta have a good face otherwise it's more over than it could ever be. Even with a good face, being 5'2" you'd still be incel but 5'2" with an ugly face must be hell

if you are over 6'1 and you can't get even a landwhale or ugly girl you have to be deformed or an extreme autist

if you are over 6'1 and you can't get even a landwhale or ugly girl you have to be deformed or an extreme autist
I'm some milimeters shorter than 6'1. It all makes sense now :forcedsmile:

yeah, the name of this forum should be changed to Chads.co

many fakecels

many fakecels
Output onlinepngtools 11

It gets worse when you realize that every other user here has sex with hookers every week, and still claim to be incel. This is tallfagsexhavers.co

Imagine posting something from .me and then calling me a sperg
you're the idiot who thinks you can be tall and under 6 feet at the same time

besides, you lurk there plenty so don't try and act above me like you aren't in that vicinity

Imagine posting something from .me and then calling me a sperg
Its not worth it. Dont bother taking him seriously.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Not an autist just a gorilla

You can literally fraud to 6’1 easy if you’re 5’11
you're 5'8, you can just fraud 5'10 and bam, you're average height. so why you complaining about being a manlet?

probably so you don't have to blame your ugly face you see in the mirror everyday
Got banned there on two different accounts, no point in trying a third time
lmao probably because you posted retarded shit, sperg confirmed

5'2? Holy shit.

So OP how do you feel when you are standing next to a femoid who is a head taller?

It gets worse when you realize that every other user here has sex with hookers every week, and still claim to be incel. This is tallfagsexhavers.co
Tbh. This forum should be for virgins. I don't feel too good around sexhaver tallfags.

you're 5'8, you can just fraud 5'10 and bam, you're average height. so why you complaining about being a manlet?

probably so you don't have to blame your ugly face you see in the mirror everyday
Never complained about being a manlet, I know i’m ugly you don’t have to remind me lmao
lmao probably because you posted retarded shit, sperg confirmed
I mean no shit how else does one get banned

Last edited:
FAKECELS.CO
VOLCELS.CO
CHADS.CO
LARPERS.CO
TALLFAGS.CO
Etc etc etc

Not everyone here is a truecel, many may ascend in the future

As for you OP... :cryfeels: go to SEA

Well if 5’8 is tall to you , then you will find a lot of tall users