Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is every foid piercing their nose or having a septum ring?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I don’t really see the entire trend with nose piercings and septum rings. It really doesn’t make them more attractive and it’s kind of unnecessary. Like do you really find joy in piercing your nose or having a septum ring, especially with the pain it’ll cause for the first e few days. idk I always found it retarded and it’s a big turn off.

It's a mark of degeneracy, nothing more and nothing less.
And women love degeneracy.

I don’t really see the entire trend with nose piercings and septum rings. It really doesn’t make them more attractive and it’s kind of unnecessary. Like do you really find joy in piercing your nose or having a septum ring, especially with the pain it’ll cause for the first e few days. idk I always found it retarded and it’s a big turn off.
Sloot identification, GrAY

A foid with this kind of piercing is unequivocally damaged in the head

Because they saw it from some e-girl slut on tiktok

Because they saw it from some e-girl slut on tiktok
Yea. It’s probably some retard internet trend that originated from MySpace

ngl i find it pretty hot tbh

Because they're cattle.

719Gwk+eFzL.jpg

Cows get nose rings don't they?

Agreed, nose rings are utterly fucking disgusting, especially those cow rings. You see a foid with one you instantly know she is a complete gutter trash whore and her vag probably smells like toilet, because she is one.

Foids' primordial instinct is to be taken, raped, impregnated, and kept under lock and key by a dominant male.

Some foids try to fight this instinct and make themselves seem less sexually available, by wearing baggy clothes, getting fat, leaving hair unkempt, not using make-up etc. This is usually the case with foids who have a low disgust threshold, therefore are extremely disgusted by sub-Chad males, so they engage in this behavior to avoid drawing attention of sub-Chad males, even if it results in less attention from Chad.

Others try turbocharging this instinct by displaying all external signals of sexual availability: slutty dress, ornaments, behavior, etc. This is usually the case with foids with a higher disgust threshold, that is: they tolerate better the disgust caused by attention received from sub-Chad males, if it results in more attention from Chad.

These categories are not fixed, in fact they vary within a single individual, with factors such as age, hormonal balance, sexual access (i.e.: married, virgin etc.).

It is very common for a young and horny nulliparous foid to have a very high disgust threshold, which enables her to engage in group sex, bestiality, orgies, coprophilia, etc. in her "slutty phase" until she is impregnated by Chad. Once the pregnancy hormones kick-in her disgust threshold lowers substantially and she is suddenly no longer interested in those degenerate sexual acts, but instead seeks a sexless betabux drone to exploit financially and emotionally (typically in a dead-bedroom arrangement).

When their disgust threshold moves from high to low, foids usually say they've "grown up" and are "tired of playing games" and now they want a "real man" etc. --- but this is just her hormones telling her that her biological imperative to be brutally inseminated by alpha males is already satisfied and now is the time to pursue her biological imperative to exploit beta males for the benefit of her offspring (if any).

Last edited:
Any face piercing really. Lip piercings, forehead piercings, ear piercings.

Puncturing and mutilating your face carelessly is a sign of degeneracy. And as someone else mentioned, women LOVE being degenerate animals

Any face piercing really. Lip piercings, forehead piercings, ear piercings.

Puncturing and mutilating your face carelessly is a sign of degeneracy. And as someone else mentioned, women LOVE being degenerate animals
I agree ear piercings are based everything else is gross
Foids' primordial instinct is to be taken, raped, impregnated, and kept under lock and key by a dominant male.

Some foids try to fight this instinct and make themselves seem less sexually available, by wearing baggy clothes, getting fat, leaving hair unkempt, not using make-up etc. This is usually the case with foids who have a low disgust threshold, therefore are extremely disgusted by sub-Chad males, so they engage in this behavior to avoid drawing attention of sub-Chad males, even if it results in less attention from Chad.

Others try turbocharging this instinct by displaying all external signals of sexual availability: slutty dress, ornaments, behavior, etc. This is usually the case with foids with a higher disgust threshold, that is: they tolerate better the disgust caused by attention received from sub-Chad males, if it results in more attention from Chad.

These categories are not fixed, in fact they vary within a single individual, with factors such as age, hormonal balance, sexual access (i.e.: married, virgin etc.).

It is very common for a young and horny nulliparous foid to have a very high disgust threshold, which enables her to engage in group sex, bestiality, orgies, coprophilia, etc. in her "slutty phase" until she is impregnated by Chad. Once the pregnancy hormones kick-in her disgust threshold lowers substantially and she is suddenly no longer interested in those degenerate sexual acts, but instead seeks a sexless betabux drone to exploit financially and emotionally (typically in a dead-bedroom arrangement).

When their disgust threshold moves from high to low, foids usually say they've "grown up" and are "tired of playing games" and now they want a "real man" etc. --- but this is just her hormones telling her that her biological imperative to be brutally inseminated by alpha males is already satisfied and now is the time to pursue her biological imperative to exploit beta males for the benefit of her offspring (if any).
High iq post also all points made are very true

It's a mark of degeneracy, nothing more and nothing less.
And women love degeneracy.
These degenerate hoes feel a constant need to rebel against societal norms

its a trend now again