Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is ER so cool?

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
ER is a man with low test

1/10th the average cock size

ER is so cool because of his cold low inhib nonchalant demeanor through killmaxxing and autism

ER is cool because of his mixed race

ER is cool because of his virginity

ER is cool because of his laid back and adrenaline rushing life style when he went ER

Wrong section boyo. Gonna slap you with a 10%

cool cool yes

Wrong section boyo. Gonna slap you with a 10%
nah, ER belongs in inceldom discussion. He is the biggest inspiration for all of incelkind

nah, ER belongs in inceldom discussion. He is the biggest inspiration for all of incelkind
How do you have 6900 more posts than me?

The fact that ER thought the average dick length was 4 inches makes highly suspect he was of below average endowment. Of course, this means the average penis length is 40 inches now.

Skibidob dob dob yes yes yes yes

Found the alt of @blackchico

Because he actually had the balls to act on his impulses. I am personally a coward that'll probably never do much more than scar women at night while they are walking on the street by randomly running. That's why I think that he was so great, his low inhib and high charisma.

Nah Not really. He was Just playing a role in His YouTube Videos. The Things that He said in them, "you will all ne animals etc" are literally Out of His favourite movies. The Videos in His Phone we're leaked, that He did not publish, where He Just whined aroumd Like anyone Else Here. He wasnt the cold blooded dark Hero, that you think He is, He Just presented himself as that.

ER was the definitive separation of inceldom and MGTOW. There used to be some share of incels who identified as such in response to the lack of quality women. "I'm incel because of all the tatted freaks and fatties where I live." ER firmly identified incels with the lack of desired female approval. This allowed the media to take up the word to bash men and flatter women.

Because he actually fought against the incel genocide.

based er
12 o 1
15 o 1

He wasnt the cold blooded dark Hero, that you think He is
no he was

he was the supreme gentleman, and knew his superiority to the hoi polloi so much that he didn't care about killing them

Nah Not really. He was Just playing a role in His YouTube Videos. The Things that He said in them, "you will all ne animals etc" are literally Out of His favourite movies. The Videos in His Phone we're leaked, that He did not publish, where He Just whined aroumd Like anyone Else Here. He wasnt the cold blooded dark Hero, that you think He is, He Just presented himself as that.

OP saw an ER TikTok and decided to join the forum

St. Elliot was the definition of cool

him going ER was a way of SPITTING IN THE FACE of people who don't want to be cool

bluepillers advise people to have hobbies, but St. Elliot had the only hobby that matters: SUPREMACY

redpillers try to self-improve, but St. Elliot didn't need to because he was IMMACULATE

bluepillers claim to be nice and respectful to foids, but the Supreme Gentleman was SO FUCKING NICE that it's honestly RIDICULOUS

who could be a greater underdog than St. Elliot, a supreme gentleman who was still marginalized, maligned and overshadowed by his greatly INFERIOR peers?

people treat books like the bible and quran as holy writ, but neither can stand up to 'my twisted world'

tradthot pickmes brag about not being total sluts, but St. Elliot was a VIRGIN

incels whine that they're subhuman, but from St. Elliot's point of view, Chad was subhuman

the demiurge YALDABAOTH claims to be the one true God, supreme and with no other Gods before him, but he can't be SUPREME because St. Elliot is. St. Elliot wins, even against God

this and countless other reasons persuade me that St. Elliot is actually quite cool

Last edited:

I thought ER meant Emergency Response back when I was a youngcel JFL