Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Epic games launcher so bad?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously that shit is fucking awful, it's always lagging and sometimes I have to close it with the task manager because it stops responding. I don't get why despite having millions of users and money from Fortnite skins they can't optimize their damn launcher. It runs both bad in my desktop gaming PC and in my gaming laptop so no I'm not running it on a shitty computer that lags even using Microsoft Word. Steam is a much better launcher but they are stingy and almost never give out free games unlike Epic which gives out games (and not just indies) like candy. Even Gog or Origin are better than Epic.

Just pirate games then

because its epic game launcher

Just pirate games then
I pirate almost all my games. The exceptions are games that are very cheap, games that require a lot of disk space (so I can install and uninstall them easily without downloading the iso again which is also heavy) or games such as Skyrim or FNV because managing mods with the legal version is less of a hassle than with a pirate copy.

Just play games from GoG, which have no DRM. :feelsjuice: