Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is darkness so cozy

userrrr

userrrr

Veteran
Is it result of prolonged loneliness. Why do I feel alive at nighttime and hate the sun so much

You get used to it.

Everything's quieter and peaceful

Children of the night
IMG 20240730 182924 900

My favorite time of "day" is midnight. Alternatively I hate dusk because it reminds me that I've wasted another day wageslaving

Normfags and foids are asleep.

The dark is cozy because we are the creatures that dwell within it, be belong there

No normies and chad to lifemog me and make me feel like a subhuman. Night is so good

I want to geomaxx in mountains to Cope with longwalkmaxxing and have a great place without normies and foids :feelsokman:

No normies and chad to lifemog me and make me feel like a subhuman. Night is so good

I want to geomaxx in mountains to Cope with longwalkmaxxing and have a great place without normies and foids :feelsokman:
But they have nightlife too

Until depression Kicks in after your angst is Over. The more you come to know, the rainbow loses all of it's colors.

The light reveals all that is horrible in this world while the dark hides it.

because we dont go outside during the sun!!! thats when all the normies are out!

Is it result of prolonged loneliness. Why do I feel alive at nighttime and hate the sun so much
Becuase the night is the time of peace quiet, dreams stars, and darkness which hides the horrid light of the cruel reality you live in.

Because it feels nice to be the only person around and your the only appreciating the environment

relatable. the darkness surrounding me is very fitting cuz i've felt that way my whole life. just a lonely invisible entity wandering around aimlessly

I'm still scared of the dark so I like to sleep in the day time

darkness is where our hearts belong

During the day the city is buzzing.

Things are happening, while you rot.

Normies are going to work and do their daily affairs.

During the night you have an edge. No one to judge you. Nothing you're "supposed" to be doing instead of just staying home. It's super calm. No noise.

No one to judge you.