Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment why is cucktears full of trannies, numales, and ugly roasties?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
this just proves they're almost all incels in denial, all ugly as fuck is something they share

Last edited:
Because of S O Y

I would understand if IT was full of chads and stacies. But its literaly overweight numales... cant take them serious

> all incels
>
ugly roasties

if you're ugly you get treated like shit no matter what gender, i've seen stacies bully becky's IRL

also i never said they were incel, they're just all ugly

mb for the misunderstanding

normies don't spend their time making fun of suicidal virgins on leddit

It’s a place for the people who were bullied at school to fulfill their fantasy of becoming the bully. They want to feel superior.

They are nothing but spineless cowards tbh.

It’s a place for the people who were bullied at school to fulfill their fantasy of becoming the bully. They want to feel superior.

Holy Shit... You’re totally right...mind blowing that statement is.. Next level shit

if you're ugly you get treated like shit no matter what gender, i've seen stacies bully becky's IRL

also i never said they were incel, they're just all ugly

mb for the misunderstanding
Sorry.

i also think this is the answer
they bully us because they cannot bear to see their own reflections

People often hate other people who have the same vices and weaknesses as themselves, it’s a kind of externalised self-hatred.

This is the case with cucktears - and virtually all male feminists and cucks.

Oh snap ! :feelsseriously:

OOOOH SNAP !! :worryfeels:
Inject :blackpill: asap!
Ugly foids still get treated like gods. More SMV than all of us combined.

ugly people in general get treated badly, ugly males have it 10x worse though obviously

i also think this is the answer
they bully us because they cannot bear to see their own reflections
People often hate other people who have the same vices and weaknesses as themselves, it’s a kind of externalised self-hatred.

This is the case with cucktears - and virtually all male feminists and cucks.

> LE Freudian projection :soy::soy::soy::soy:
#StopBullying :feelscry:
7A868826 C877 41EF 84B3 FF7941A2197C

They are mostly from that "progressive", ugly and mentally ill stereotype.

They are the typical leftist crowd.

The trannies are just males trying to get on tutorial island mode after they realized being a man in today's world is too much to deal with.

The numales are a bunch of naive morons employing the failed white knight mating strategy.

The ugly roasties are just there for attention and to collect more orbiters.

It's a pitiful group all around, they are what they hate but are too stupid to realize it.

Last edited:
They are the typical leftist crowd.

The trannies are just males trying to get on tutorial island mode after they realized being a man in today's world is too much to deal with.

The numales are a bunch of naive morons employing the failed white knight mating strategy.

The ugly roasties are just their for attention and to collect more orbiters.

It's a pitiful group all around, they are what they hate but are too stupid to realize it.

we aren't orbiters though

it's because they were all bullied just like us and its a form of self hate

we aren't orbiters though

it's because they were all bullied just like us and its a form of self hate

That too, the bullied becomes the bully and gets to feel morally superior in doing so. They are so transparent.

They can claim that it's all about fighting "misogyny" and "hate" but really it's about bullying others to make up for the fact that they were once the victims.

Cause that's the main reddit demographic. Weak men, post wall women and trannies

IT is full of chads. For example, this guy is the most "manly" of the "bunch (a.k.a. tranny bfs)".

Pl0364c.png

Cause they're lowest of the lowest, lower than foids and incels.

Because they’re all either cucks or incels in denial.

All their copes build up for their insecurities get destroyed by us.