Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why is CuckTears always assuming that incels are claiming to be smarter than anyone else?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
So i got featured on CuckTears for saying that educational levels were pampered down for retards and women yet they only kept talking in comments about a one fucking typo that i made on my second language and alphabet (literally just missed the button on keyboard). In addition they also attached to me a spelling mistake of a word that i didn't even write. Nobody says that i'm Jimmy Neutron you baboons i just stated that men are smarter than women which is a straight fact. How did CuckTears miss millions of my posts where i said that i'm low IQ, was it too unconventional for your fallacies and cherry pickings? Are you gonna make a post now where you will call me stupid for saying that i posted millions of posts when in fact i only posted 1645? :soy:

Last edited:
Cucktears are ignorant cunts who give each other 69.

That type of nitpicking proves they're wrong and idiotic.

you got featured again

i just lost my 666 post count :feels: :feels:

Tbh it happens a lot here too. You point out the retardation in the blind hatred of gays or thinking Jews control the world from a secret bunker and faked the Holocaust, and everyone acts like you're presenting yourself like a genius. Like, no, I'm average, those people are just gutter IQ.
@Uggo Mongo is a good example of this tbh, he spergs out with reddit-tier platitudes and cliches the minute you point out he's being an invalid, and accuses you of being "le atheist supreme gentleman" because you can add 2+2, jfl. It's pretty funny to watch tbh.
believe whatever you want to buddy boyo but isn't it kinda ironic for you to call yourself conservative while also staunchly supporting gays who enabled and ruined everything you are supposed to stand for, i think that is the biggest case why people argue here with you.

Last edited:
You know what? Yikes!

I always claim that I'm smarter than everyone else tbh

they featured this one jfl let's hope they will fall for the other bait

they try to make up anything to make evil inkwells look bad. They are dumber than my avi

jfl at reading those drones' comments

I like your avi bro :feelskek:
:feelsautistic:
21515.jpg

Tbh it happens a lot here too. You point out the retardation in the blind hatred of gays or thinking Jews control the world from a secret bunker and faked the Holocaust, and everyone acts like you're presenting yourself like a genius. Like, no, I'm average, those people are just gutter IQ.
@Uggo Mongo is a good example of this tbh, he spergs out with reddit-tier platitudes and cliches the minute you point out he's being an invalid, and accuses you of being "le atheist supreme gentleman" because you can add 2+2, jfl. It's pretty funny to watch tbh.
It's easier for their egos to frame your argument as self-aggrandizement than as an insult to them. Once they do that, they can then dismiss you as a pompous know-nothing with an inflated ego, since it's common knowledge that people like that will present uneducated first impressions as gospel truth due to the Dunning-Kruger effect. The idea that a level-headed person with at least some clue thinks they're dumb is too much for them to handle.

You don't have to be "smart" to understand reality, you just have to stop lying to yourself. Incels aren't smarter than other people, they just don't have the luxury to entertain fairy tales because reality has curbed stomped their skulls into concrete.

I don't know, not all of us are smart, but we ARE smarter than them in the fact that we can see past blatant sugarcoating.
You don't have to be "smart" to understand reality, you just have to stop lying to yourself. Incels aren't smarter than other people, they just don't have the luxury to entertain fairy tales because reality has curbed stomped their skulls into concrete.
Exactly this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back