Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is California such a GREEDY bitch?

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
Why is California hungry for rights?
-I was planning to possibly go to school out there (because family and my former home), but these mfers legit pay $10-20 FOR ONE SMALL MEAL AT IN N OUT OR BURGER KING... (Or one burger for like 6-8 dollars bro)
-Gun Rights are nonexistent, I'd have to get rid of pretty much all my guns before I move there
-Good luck paying THOUSANDS for rent, rent for a month is more than base tuition at other state universities
-liberal foids :cryfeels:
-that's legit a fraction of their problems

it's over..

The elites would quite like a populace disarmed, harmless and unable to even offer the slightest bit of resistance to whatever measures they may put in place in possibly the near future for further control, as society and the economy itself continues to gradually degrade; it's expensive mostly because of the amount of people that still live there on high technology and other industry salaries, able to afford the bigger prices... :society:

And of course, liberal foids are to be totally expected in a place even more accepting of outright moral degeneracy and foid privilege than the rest, freely allowed to kill babies and practice whatever hypergamous Chad worshipping they may in such a hellhole. :feelsugh:

Whites who don't own property on the West Coast are going the other way.. leaving to fly-over country somewhere.

Whites who don't own property on the West Coast are going the other way.. leaving to fly-over country somewhere.
im not white and i realized this

Why would you consider moving to California in the first place? Thought it was common knowledge that it's been a shithole for a while.
because i know family and i grew up there. can't figure out how to adjust to society in a different place