Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is being a soyboy bad?

V

vnmc

Banned
-
better skin
better hair
better undereyes

i am legit thinking of taking estrogen pills for the benefits

It is a meme. I bet a decent chunk of the incel population look feminine and neotenous as fuck.

Soy doesn't cause you to become a soyboy, it's the reasoning behind veganism which makes one a soyboy. Specifically, a rejection of aggression, predation, and other qualities typically correlated with masculinity.

I'd rather be low T with head full of hair than a balding no-bodyfat highTcel
too bad you're not allowed to manipulate your biochemistry without doctor's approval and supervision

Soy doesn't cause you to become a soyboy
:yes:

DSfEUFQV4AAuMFj.jpg:large

Brutal soypill, tbh.

You spoke like a cuck

enjoy your mantits after you take estrogen.

It’s a submission to society as opposed to taking charge of your life. We live in a world where women are over assertive and men are under aggressive. Look at how that’s turning out. :D

was the op banned for this thread kek

OP and @EthnicelNL were banned for expressing their valid doubts against a member who is loved by mods.
That is a lie. Vnmc was circumventing a permanent ban that he had on 8 alt accounts.

It wasn't a doubt. It was a public witch hunt.Their posts expressed certainity and not suspicions

That is a lie. Vnmc was circumventing a permanent ban that he had on 8 alt accounts.

It wasn't a doubt. It was a public witch hunt.Their posts expressed certainity and not suspicions
What about @EthnicelNL ? There are some members here who are let to exploit the rules freely.

Soyboys get to fuck, you don't, I suppose.

What about @EthnicelNL ? There are some members here who are let to exploit the rules freely.
He isn't permanently banned. He just got too many warnings. Report members if they try to exploit any rules. The rules are enforced on all members.

He isn't permanently banned. He just got too many warnings. Report members if they try to exploit any rules. The rules are enforced on all members.
2 alts of the same person. @allbluee and @Allblueeeee .
I have reported cuckdoor several times when he was spreading his bluepilled shit about Indian women and was bragging of having a gf and his plans to get married but no actions were taken. If any of you confuse Shaadi.com with tinder, let me tell you one thing it's a matrimonial site not a dating site and people cannot talk to each other without being approved and to be approved the other person has to be interested in marrying you. Do you think this is possible for a 5'2" "ugly" "curry"cel to talk to "a potential candidate" on that site?
Anyways, your site,your rules,your choices. I'm done. Thank you for your time.

2 alts of the same person. @allbluee and @Allblueeeee .
I have reported cuckdoor several times when he was spreading his bluepilled shit about Indian women and was bragging of having a gf and his plans to get married but no actions were taken. If any of you confuse Shaadi.com with tinder, let me tell you one thing it's a matrimonial site not a dating site and people cannot talk to each other without being approved and to be approved the other person has to be interested in marrying you. Do you think this is possible for a 5'2" "ugly" "curry"cel to talk to "a potential candidate" on that site?

How can it be an alt if i use the same nickname? I dont have to hide anything. People that use alts are usually using other nicknames to hide their identity. I have a reason for using the other acc. Dunno why youre crying about me having a second acc that i even dont use.

How can it be an alt if i use the same nickname? I dont have to hide anything. People that use alts are usually using other nicknames to hide their identity. I have a reason for using the other acc. Dunno why youre crying about me having a second acc that i even dont use.
JFL at the ignorance level. Having 2 active accounts simultaneously is against the rules. Well I used almost the same nickname and it was known publicly that both @GreenBull and @GreenCel are my accounts, but I never had both accounts active simultaneously, still mods called it an alt. There's some confusion how to define "alt" I guess.

>better hair
Aren't most of them fucking balding, lmao.

JFL at the ignorance level. Having 2 active accounts simultaneously is against the rules. Well I used almost the same nickname and it was known publicly that both @GreenBull and @GreenCel are my accounts, but I never had both accounts active simultaneously, still mods called it an alt. There's some confusion how to define "alt" I guess.

As ive said before. I had a reason for using the second account and got the permission for it. Idk why you created an alt but your ban was probably deserved if you created an alt to continue posting here bevause you got banned on your main or whatever. Furthermore i didnt post on that 2nd account while using this main account.

Stop crying soyboy

I don't make any rules or choices nor do I own anything. Suggestions can go into meta and feedback. :)

As ive said before. I had a reason for using the second account and got the permission for it. Idk why you created an alt but your ban was probably deserved if you created an alt to continue posting here bevause you got banned on your main or whatever. Furthermore i didnt post on that 2nd account while using this main account.

Stop crying soyboy
Stupidity has it's limits tbh. I wasn't mad at you, it was more about the mods. I don't understand what could be the reason that can compel a person to make an alt. I was never banned for your kind information, I requested my ban because I've always tried to follow rules as much as I can. You can go and ask your "friends" about that.
Furthermore i didnt post on that 2nd account while using this main account.
Stop lying.
Screenshot 20180705 143806
Screenshot 20180705 144107

Last edited:
Stupidity has it's limits tbh. I wasn't mad at you, it was more about the mods. I don't understand what could be the reason that can compel a person to make an alt. I was never banned for your kind information, I requested my ban because I've always tried to follow rules as much as I can. You can go and ask your "friends" about that.

Stop lying.
View attachment 25475View attachment 25476

I posted on the allbluee acc because i was using my old phone where i was logged in that account. The last time i posted there was the 19th of june. The time when i got unbanned on this account. Last tuesday doesnt count.

Stop crying

I posted on the allbluee acc because i was using my old phone where i was logged in that account. The last time i posted there was the 19th of june. The time when i got unbanned on this account. Last tuesday doesnt count.

Stop crying
LMAO. Yeah this doesn't count, that doesn't count, rules don't count. I'm allowed to break rules. Nothing counts when mod is my friend. Huh. LOL

I wasnt going to interfere but given that you insist on spreading misinformation let me enlighten you.

Ic 9025

You really did nothing wrong, perhaps you didnt see the "illegal threads are not allowed" part? You didnt even got banned for this, you requested it.

Ic 4341

OP and @EthnicelNL were banned for expressing their valid doubts against a member who is loved by mods.

No; the original poster got banned because of having an already banned alt, attacked an individual without any proof then admitting it.
Not to mention that you admitted to having a banned account just now.

Ic 7956

Targeted attackd and participating in them are not allowed, especially if you have no solid proof. This is why i banned @EthnicelNL got banned because he accumulated too many warnings before.

LMAO. Yeah this doesn't count, that doesn't count, rules don't count. I'm allowed to break rules. Nothing counts when mod is my friend. Huh. LOL

And spreading even more misinformation, in the light of these event i hereby sentence you to permanent ban.

I wasnt going to interfere but given that you insist on spreading misinformation let me enlighten you.

View attachment 25479
You really did nothing wrong, perhaps you didnt see the "illegal threads are not allowed" part? You didnt even got banned for this, you requested it.

View attachment 25481

No; the original poster got banned because of having an already banned alt, attacked an individual without any proof then admitting it.
Not to mention that you admitted to having a banned account just now.

View attachment 25478

Targeted attackd and participating in them are not allowed, especially if you have no solid proof. This is why i banned @EthnicelNL got banned because he accumulated too many warnings before.

And spreading even more misinformation, in the light of these event i hereby sentence you to permanent ban.
Quality banpill, tbh.:fire:

You'll get fucked when you're a soyboy nigga.

What a cuck...

Swear there was a user recently with that avatar that got banned here

bite dust faggot