Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is baldness so common among slavs?

arth

arth

Greycel
Almost every slav I’ve seen was either bald or balding, it seems like it’s more common than any other ethnicity.

We're just subhumans. It's that easy. If I had to guess, whatever crazy sexual selection caused the round-head, potato man, Neo-Danubian phenotype to become predominant in the region probably also had something to do with this.

Though, personally, I actually have a few non-balding men in my family, so I'm just praying to whatever God/Singularitarian AI/anything that will listen to make sure I'll end up like them.

Baldness, convex nose and weak jaw are Slav trademarks.

1417402224_humanphenotypes13.png

I noticed this also, rarely who has a decent hair after 25-26yo. They are tall af though, today I was in the office with randos and every one of them was around 6'3 190cm

idk tbh. i'd say baldness is pretty common in general. but i'm slav and all the men in my family have a full set of hair, so i'm hoping i dont go bald.

I'm a slav and balding is promnent in my family amongs males. It always starts when the puberty hits and testosterone levels rise

Almost every slav I’ve seen was either bald or balding, it seems like it’s more common than any other ethnicity.
It seems to increase within insukar blonde populations

Balding and weak jaw and ugly facial structure is their staple

I dont know, maybe bad genetic. I am 23 and start balding too. It is over. By the way probably I will die in a war I don't want while foids have chad cock carousel.

yes. i am a slav too.

slavs are really subhuman

no one in my slavic family is balding, last time i visited my 90 something years old grandfather he still had a full head of hair.