Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is a recessed chin bad if the front view is what matters?

L

lakb

Banned
-
A guy with a recessed chin can still look good from the front

Do girls even care about recessed chin or is it a lookism thing?

2benCjI.jpg

This will look bad from all angles

jackbud said:
2benCjI.jpg

So it's bad only if extreme like that? Do girls care about a slight recessed chin?

lakb said:
So it's bad only if extreme like that? Do girls care about a slight recessed chin?

Yes, women want men to have slightly protruding chins

lakb said:

Slight recessed chin? Don't know, it depends. I'd have to see a pic

Front view isn't all that matters though. It also can hurt your front view anyway

I wish it was front view that only mattered.

My fucking low hyoid bone brings me from an 7/10 profile to a 3/10

mikepence said:
Front view isn't all that matters though. It also can hurt your front view anyway

Um because sometimes people can see u from side on maybe? recessed chins are noticeable and can be death sentences, they arent as bad as a shitty nose or bad jaw but can still be shit

jackbud said:
2benCjI.jpg

BonePressed said:

Slightly recessed chins are ok. Just look at lachowskis profile.

BonePressed said:
lakb said:

No they don't. They don't care about a slightly recessed chin.

Because when talking about recessed chins, they tend to look like jackbud's example.

FHOs can see in three dimensions, you know. kek

It is tough to be a profilecel. Despite a reasonable (albeit cleft) chin, my jawline barely exists, giving me a perma-babyface, which is shit for a bald horseshoecel. I am forced to beardcel to offset it and look a little less ridiculous and more manly as a result. I do tend to get more respect with the beard, if not pussy.

Recessed chin = death.

As the above it says it gives you a perma-babyface and makes you look like a bitch for all eternity. No woman will ever take you seriously, you look like a sniveling rat.

I'm also constantly on the lookout for recessed chins and they are very rare, maybe 1/25 people I see in public seem to have one, if that. True subhuman status.

Because chin recession if oftern accompanied by a bad lower third in general. Also, all angles matter.

It also makes it super easy for you to have a double chin which WILL fuck up your front view.