Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is 4chan so cucked now?

dominic

dominic

Officer
They are insanely bluepilled nowadays. Not to mention /pol/ was taken over by latinos and pajeets larping as white...

Probably females. When females infiltrate originally male spaces, they go to shit. For example look at the Sci-Fi community, Star Wars was ruined.

Trannies, females, i.e.: the usual.

Probably females. When females infiltrate originally male spaces, they go to shit. For example look at the Sci-Fi community, Star Wars was ruined.
I don't think it's females I just think it's that 90% of people on pol now are low iq latinos and pajeets and arabs

Everything that gets popularized gets invaded by normies

I don't think it's females I just think it's that 90% of people on pol now are low iq latinos and pajeets and arabs
Yeah low IQ will ruin spaces too.

They are insanely bluepilled nowadays. Not to mention /pol/ was taken over by latinos and pajeets larping as white...
Reddit took it over.

bad batch is good ngl hopefully veloni is taking over

Far too less gatekeeping, far too less censorship (when you don't censor you will be overrun), far too nice tones and everything like that.

it's because Gen Z is a buncha FAGS who get off on being tattletales

I think the glowies realised the power that 4chan had over the cultural narrative. It was a real originator of meme culture which is one of the only sources of original culture which inspires and motivates people. As opposed to a bunch of talentless hacks at Disney in a cringe corporate brain storming session who the elites think should control culture. Political ideas from /pol/ in large part put orange man in the white house.

I have noticed the change in tone on 4chan. Someone is evidently putting a lot of work into trying to demoralise people there with counter propaganda and some of the memes they produce aren't even all that bad. Especially the ones attacking boomer cons and Make Israel Great Again cucks.

It was inevitable action begets counter action. The elites really have completely subverted the internet since what happened between 2010-2016 with people organising revolutions in the middle east, gamergate, anonymous, wikileaks and finally MAGA. We really are in the internets dying days.

no idea but everytime I lurked 4chan I felt as if everyone there is a megalomaniac narcissistic retarded teenager

2016 is what happened