Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why, ironically, incels should be supportive of a merit-based eugenics movement.

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★

The arch-enemy of the incel is the female short-term mating strategy.
Before the welfare state and when foids were expected to be monogamous, foids who would do this had a high chance of starving or being beaten to death, but nowadays it is sadly a option for women again.
In the short term dating strategy, the female will raise the kid on her own, with the help of the government nowadays.

While being raised by a single mother was shown to have negative effects on the childs intellect and carreer and psychological health, it shouldn't affect the childs looks. A Chadlet son of the woman could then continue to casually impregnate girls just like his father, thus spreading the foids genes and proving her strategy as the evolutionary right choice.

If we limit the number of children that non-productive, non-intellectual and dark triad people can have, like it is often proposed by traditional eugenics programs, we make the long-term dating strategy the evolutionary adaptive choice for a woman again. Bc even if her kids are Chadlets, their lower intellect and social skills caused by a lack of loving father will make the whore have less grandchildren. This way, the foid can expect more grandchildren if she engages in a long-term mating strategy, and we are saving the world from a dystopian future empty of meaningful bonds between father and mother and children.

Contemporary, such a traditional eugenics program like it is often proposed by non-incels should benefit incels too. If in the future, the government (or computers) take even more care of single mother's children, the eugenics program should more directly punish the short term dating strategy.

I mean, sure. That's one way to go, but I'd rather see this clown world burn.

So you're basically saying that poor people will be kept from reproducing? There's no way this could possibly have unintended effects.

Last edited:
I mean, sure. That's one way to go, but I'd rather see this clown world burn.
So you're basically saying that poor people will be kept from reproducing? There's no way this could possibly have unintended effects.
Poors should be sterilized. I was born to p**r scum and hated my childhood, worst the dumbfucks sent me to a private school for middle school where everyone money moggrd me to Oblivion

ngl if you can't afford to have children you shouldn't have any at all.

poor people aren't entitled to having a family sweaty.

this 100%. unironically poors should be sterilized and maybe even exterminated when automation renders then antique

People in 3rd world countries are still struggling with this, jfl. They barely have enough food for themselves but they're spawning kids like there's no tomorrow.

People in 3rd world countries are still struggling with this, jfl. They barely have enough food for themselves but they're spawning kids like there's no tomorrow.
sadly this one problem with many of the super based religions, they encourage Subhumans to have kids in Mass

sadly this one problem with many of the super based religions, they encourage Subhumans to have kids in Mass
They encourage having kids cuz they need those kids as soldiers. In war, subhumans are the first to be sent to their death.