Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Inceltears & Normies Are Threatened by Us

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
The current status quo relies on enough men being bluepilled enough to continue funding it. This is why inceltears are so creepily obsessed with us. The female dual mating strategy (alpha fucks, beta bucks), relies just as much (if not more) on betas as it does on alphas.
They subconsciously believe that if every betabuxer fully understood the blackpill and it's ramifications, then the modern world as we know it would cease to exist.
In reality, they shouldn't really be scared of us. Just as it's in female nature to be hypergamous and practice their dual mating strategy, it's in the male nature to take care of and protect women. As much as it hurts to say, i suspect that a lot of the youngcels on here in their 20s will probably end up betabuxing for some used up roastie once she has "had her fun" in her 20s and wants to "settle down" in her 30s.
A perfect example of this is Eggman. He completely understood and was a proponent of the blackpill, yet when the first foid came around pretending to care for him and asking for him to cosign on her loans, he didn't hesitate to do it. Now he is fucked for the foreseeable future.
This kind of behavior is hardwired into our DNA.
So if you're from inceltears or you're a normie and you're reading this, there's no need to be afraid of us. A lot of the hardcore misogyny you see on here is cope. We're not the monsters you make us out to be. We're just frustrated young men that live in a world which fucks us over at every turn and lies to us about the reasons why.

Because they are faggots,copers,roasties dont wan to admit the truth

They feel threatened by us because we are ugly trolls with negative energy in their gated community, just waiting to explode because we have nothing to lose. We are like scabs scuttling on the surface, waiting to be picked off. Fuck, if I were a rich asshole, I'd kick out the HIV bum too, dare he touch my Tesla S. We never should have been born.

They arent threatened by us its just circle jerk of excluded from society landwhales,numales and balding tranny queens who want to feel better about themselves by mocking us.

If we want ppl to be scared of us we need far more heroes.

They just want to defend the modern West and its regime. They are willing servants. They're demoralized because their liberal West is falling apart.

We speak the truth, they know it and hence can't handle it

I don't think they are seriously threatened by us. IT is just full of people who are incels themselves or on the verge and they make themselves feel better by putting us down.
"I might be an ugly 20-something low-IQ transgendered monster than no one wants to touch with a ten meter pole but at least I'm not incel."

Our beliefs don't fit in their agenda.