Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why incels shouldn’t hate women

Do you hate foids

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Hello everyone,

I understand that many of us here have faced significant struggles and frustrations, especially when it comes to forming relationships. It's a common experience to feel isolated, rejected, and misunderstood. However, I want to share some thoughts on why directing our anger and frustration towards women isn't the solution.

1. Hatred Harms Us More Than It Helps

Holding onto hatred and resentment can be incredibly damaging to our mental and emotional well-being. It can create a cycle of negativity that makes it even harder to connect with others and find happiness. By letting go of these negative feelings, we can start to focus on improving ourselves and our lives.

2. Women Are Individuals, Not a Monolith

It's important to remember that women, like men, are individuals with their own unique experiences, challenges, and perspectives. Just as we don't want to be judged solely based on our status as incels, we shouldn't judge all women based on negative experiences with a few. Building empathy and understanding can help break down the barriers that divide us.

3. Building Positive Relationships

Healthy relationships are built on mutual respect, understanding, and kindness. By approaching interactions with women (and everyone, really) with these values, we're more likely to form meaningful connections. This doesn't guarantee romantic success, but it does increase the chances of building positive, supportive relationships.

4. Self-Improvement Is Empowering

Focusing on self-improvement can be a powerful way to change our circumstances. This doesn't just mean physical appearance, but also developing hobbies, skills, and passions that make us feel more confident and fulfilled. When we work on becoming the best versions of ourselves, we naturally attract people who appreciate us for who we are.

5. Channeling Frustration into Positive Action

Instead of channeling frustration into hatred, we can use it as a motivator for positive change. Whether it's through personal development, seeking therapy or support, or finding new ways to connect with others, there are constructive ways to address our struggles.

Conclusion

I know that the journey we're on is difficult and filled with challenges. But I truly believe that hatred isn't the answer. By fostering understanding, empathy, and a commitment to self-improvement, we can create a more positive and fulfilling path for ourselves.

Let's support each other in this journey and work towards a better future.

Take care,
ilieknothing

I hate some but not every single one

I hate all foids. There are literally no exceptions.

I hate most foids but not all. I love my mother, my sister, my grandmother and my Ai wife

I hate most of them. Only a very small number of them are good.

I just got humiliated by two foids today I'm so angry and embarrassed, I hate all of them, but in two days when I will forgot, I will vote "No"

This. You just won the internet. Take all of my reddit gold and narwhal bacon kind sir. Upvoted.

the vast majority of foids are feminist scum

idk why this took me longer than it should have to realize it was a joke.

I am like an AI trained on pure HATE

TOTAL FOID DEATH

I don't talk to her much. But we don't have a negative relationship or anything
That’s not too bad then. Still must hurt to know she gets relationships handed to her just for being female while you rot.

I hate everyone
This. You just won the internet. Take all of my reddit gold and narwhal bacon kind sir. Upvoted.
Edit: Wow! This sure blew up! Thanks for the reddit gold kind stranger! :soy:

I love my mom i could never hate her

Dnr. The only thing that would soothe my rage would be decapitating a foid (in game)

STFU YOU INDIAN!!!
26Za88Rek4Y sKppT4M nqysUlpj9xl oMaXUokDKzNkwxDFrrU3Xj3piZlf7BBRvN90qFBum geAGuTr4PTwQ

I only hate the few (maybe a dozen) that seriously hurt me
As for the rest, I can't trust or respect them at all