Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why incels should support feminism kek

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★

too many lies too many lies

Last edited:
Low-IQ autist teen.

I get the premise: that incels should champion "true gender equality" (e.g. women approaching men) but feminism was never about that. The clue is in the name.

Also, you can't make sexually dimorphic species gender-equal. You can't make men give birth. You can't make women less emotional. It just can't happen, stupid discussing it tbh.

>If Elliot Rodgers was told he was hot by a girl while he was still alive, he probably would not have went on a rampage. But that didn’t happen because of widely accepted views on gender.
I don't follow, why would feminism cause hot girls to tell random hapas that they are hot?

Top kek. The more feminism there is, the more women think they are too good for sub-8 men. Why would an empowered female settle for anything less?

I love feminism now.
i love you too
Maxresdefault 2

I love feminism as much as I love the United Kingdom holding Northern Ireland.

can we all agree to mass post violent shit anonymously on braincels to get it banned off cuckit?

I like my feminists like I like the animals that I eat: dead (and with onions and garlic)