Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WHY INCELS AND UGLY PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Take a look at the Maslow pyramid of needs. It's a hierarchical structure of the human needs, the ones at the bottom are more important and have to be fulfilled to reach the next stage. Now the basic needs are physiological, safety, and love&belonging, you NEED these to be happy and they should be considered human rights. Most people got the two bottom ones covered but many(men) are hardstuck on love and belonging.

Having a loving partner is crucial for the human, pretty much all women got the basic needs covered since they can have easily have that and are at the final stages of either esteem or self actualization, while many men struggle with third stage that is attaining love. The sex part that is physiological can be emulated with masturbation, that many more women are sexually fulfilled and loved can be derived from the fact that they masturbate much less than men do. So we can cope with masturbation to sort of pass the physiological barrier even though it's obviously not as nice as real sex. But we can't emulate the love that you would obtain from a girlfriend which means we can never pass the third stage of personal development and can thus NEVER BE HAPPY.

PyramidOfNeeds

Ugly people are literally the happiest, most bluepilled, ignorant and cucked people on earth but ok

Lack of prejudice is less important than having a gf, therefore incels are more oppressed than all minorities

I dunno about other people but I will never be happy, my brain is just completely fucked at this point I don't even want to do anything, just wanna lie down somewhere outside and rot for couple of decades. Don't even know anymore, I can't be bothered with it all anymore, I can't even be bothered to kill myself or maybe I'm just too much of a coward to do it.

Dunno, would be nice if I could just chill somewhere for 50 years or 100 years or even eternity just watching people go about their business. Just being outside of it all. Coz that's how I feel now, like I don't even exist.

I dunno about other people but I will never be happy, my brain is just completely fucked at this point I don't even want to do anything, just wanna lie down somewhere outside and rot for couple of decades. Don't even know anymore, I can't be bothered with it all anymore, I can't even be bothered to kill myself or maybe I'm just too much of a coward to do it.

Dunno, would be nice if I could just chill somewhere for 50 years or 100 years or even eternity just watching people go about their business. Just being outside of it all. Coz that's how I feel now, like I don't even exist.
same

Lack of prejudice is less important than having a gf, therefore incels are more oppressed than all minorities

we need to put at least 1 incel on every corporate board. If society isn't gonna give us pussy the least it could do is pay up.

my brain has lost any chance for redemption. i am irredemably fucked in the head, there's no turning back:feelsbadman: