Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I’m Voting Trump.

DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
-I voted for him in 2020
-I shared memes about him back in 2016 on what was once called “politigram” now apparently called “RWgram” according to @Chudpreet (will make a return, soon….)
-I somewhat credit myself & others for helping him get elected in 2016
-I want to see foids have a meltdown, especially considering that tons of the foids who treated me like shit in HS were part of the “blue-haired nose-ring starbucks” tribe who unironcally think Trump is Hitler(life could be a dream…)
-I want to see Cuckifornian “Leftists” also have a meltdown.
-Trans suicide rates under Trump increased, which is ofc a good thing:
-It will make for some good memes
-The sooner this shithole collapses, the better.

-I voted for him in 2020
-I shared memes about him back in 2016 on what was once called “politigram” now apparently called “RWgram” according to @Chudpreet (will make a return, soon….)
-I want to see foids have a meltdown, especially considering that tons of the foids who treated me like shit in HS were part of the “blue-haired nose-ring starbucks” tribe who unironcally think Trump is Hitler(life could be a dream…)
the reason why you should vote trump is ever since 2016 there was a rise in white nationalism and if u vote him gains its is going to grow more

If i were American i'd vote for him too. But only because the other option is even worse. Also a repeat of the 2016 chimpouts would be funny ngl

-I voted for him in 2020
thats cucked

If i were American i'd vote for him too. But only because the other option is even worse.
they all the same lol. US system have no different political views

-I voted for him in 2020
vote stalin

-I voted for him in 2020
vote communism

rapepubliKKKans are 1% better than the demoCRAPS which is why I vote for them

i voted for my gop governor in 2022 because I didn't want to take the clotshot or wear a mask (even though he shilled the clotshot)

demoCRAPs would've made it mandatory

Last edited:
-I want to see foids have a meltdown
Doesn't white foids mostly vote for trump too? I've seen a pool about that. foid = democrat equation seems to be part of the liberal's strategy of blaming everything they don't like with "le misogny"

Doesn't white foids mostly vote for trump too?
White women maybe. But he's talking about all american women in general, including le 56% ones.

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @Grim_Reaper @WorthlessSlavicShit @Pixycel @Azaylias @TBIcel @comradespiderman29

Trump's controllers want us dead or enslaved or in prison never forget that

He is the chaos candidate though

-I voted for him in 2020

But more white bitches will get raped & murdered if more migrants come in especially gangstas.

rapepubliKKKans are 1% better than the demoCRAPS which is why I vote for them

i voted for my gop governor in 2022 because I didn't want to take the clotshot or wear a mask (even though he shilled the clotshot)

demoCRAPs would've made it mandatory
This idiots want to abolish the social system and the state health system.

have fun and vote trump so he can chill with his money and you will die without healthcare. nice future. Why not make your own situation worse? So vote for Trump and keep being cuckolded

Jfl at thinking republicans are any better than democrats. Both will sell your country to israel

trump voters:
800px-Protester_2_at_health_care_reform_town_hall_meeting_in_West_Hartford%2C_Connecticut%2C_2009-09-02.jpg

understandable

But more white bitches will get raped & murdered if more migrants come in especially gangstas.
That also means more crime, a less safe area, lower QOL, worse wages, etc.
Doesn't white foids mostly vote for trump too? I've seen a pool about that. foid = democrat equation seems to be part of the liberal's strategy of blaming everything they don't like with "le misogny"
White women maybe. But he's talking about all american women in general, including le 56% ones.
A very reasonable chunk of White women still vote Democrat, and pissing off those other demographics, especially slutinas since once rejected me, would be lifefuel.
Eh.. https://dailystormer.in/dont-vote-for-the-child-murderer-donald-trump-dont-vote-for-anyone/

Andrew Anglin was credited by jewish think tanks as one of the people responsible for getting Trump elected. He was the #1 Trump supporter, now he isn't. Why? Because Trump is a jew-sucking sellout. This isn't the 2016 Trump anymore. Also, he couldn't even build the wall, let alone drain the swamp, useless.
I know, I just want to see those types I hate sperg out.
the reason why you should vote trump is ever since 2016 there was a rise in white nationalism and if u vote him gains its is going to grow more
I know-in fact he was basically how I discovered it all jfl.
Jfl at thinking republicans are any better than democrats. Both will sell your country to israel
I never said “Trump is muh savior!” no, I just want him in because of the memes & it will piss off tons of types I despise.
understandable
I imagine you would vote Geert Wilders for a similar reason.

I never said “Trump is muh savior!” no, I just want him in because of the memes & it will piss off tons of types I despise
It'll make redditors seethe which is always funny but other than that nothing will change. You will have the same number of immigrants, except now they did it "legally"

It'll make redditors seethe which is always funny
Exactly my point, as well as those blue-haired types: I know Cuckservative foids are the same, but it’s more funny seeing the former break-down more.
but other than that nothing will change. You will have the same number of immigrants, except now they did it "legally"
Yup, Republicunts are fine with it, as long as it’s “legally” jfl.

At least it will give more of a platform to the dissident right; accelERationism is the answer.

Re-read the paragraph faggot & don’t shit-up my thread, I just said i’m voting for him to piss people off
thats the stupid thing and typical american. its just a big show for your. for us its something more important!

dont go voting. there is not good party

Ill vote for biden he will give more money to ukraine to kill the russian churkas
Sieg heil
Slava ukraini

Ill vote for biden he will give more money to ukraine to kill the russian churkas
Sieg heil
Slava ukraini
napoleon lost the war with russia. hitler lost the war with russia. their is no hope for ukraini

Sieg heil
Slava ukraini
russians are cold and strong as fuck. they love to live in cold areas. their skin is white as fuck and they have very storng blue eyes

I'm not American and I don't have a finger of the pulse of American politics, but isn't Trump one of them zio-republicucks that praises Israelis and gays?
Like why? Because he isn't Biden?
I personally do not vote, you can do whatever you want, but to me voting between a gigant douche and a turd sandwich is about as satisfying as talking to a foid. That is to say that I'd rather rope.

I'm not American but those are reasons I support him too. Especially the blue haired feminists having a meltdown. It's obvious why they did as it was the first time in many of their lives they didn't get their way inspite of the fact they're in their 20s or even 30s some of them.

GoY, you think it matters

Not voting for the same person as these nigger degenerates.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I am voting PPC. Most based party here up north.

@Sheogorath @Grim_Reaper @TBIcel @My Name Jeff @ColdBoy Thoughts?

They have no chance of winning unfortunately.
Still not giving my vote to Pierre. :feelsUgh:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TorontoRealEstate/comments/18lqjhh/pierre_poilievre_i_will_link_immigration_to_the/?rdt=64420

Contrast with:

Bernier's also planning to make gun ownership easier and strike down C-21:

Global warming:

Freedom of expression:

Multiculturalism (or opposition to):

Radical gender ideology: