Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY IM NOT THAT ACTIVE AS MUCH RECENTLY " ( POE )

Izayacel

Izayacel

KaizER "
★★★★★
I Love Playing Games and i Love Playing POE ( Path of Exile ) . Shit is such an Intrusive , Relativly Complex yet a Rewarding Game , if you Put some Time into it .

It is just you Vs the System " the Game has to OffER Really , want to farm some Atlas Strategy ? Do that .
Want to Flip Currency , Exspecially with the new Currency Exchange tool ? Do that
Want to Farm Scarabs for Easy Chaos and Just Spam some Maps ? Do that .

Its an ARPG but with MultiplayER Elements , and NO PAY 2 WIN ( Besides very few Stashtabs for Quality of Life ) , Its the Perfect Game if you Like MMOs but arent Reliant on OthERs . LittEraly One of the Best Games " out there if you want to Play something for Longevity / LongER .

It might be not EvERyones Cup of Tea " but its pretty good for sure

@Mecoja @Friezacel @The Abyss @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Skoga @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Hoppipolla @Sasukecel @Emba @IncelKing @erenyeager @Der tote Engel ohne @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Slayer

@Limitcel @clocked @TheJester

@Dregster @The Enforcer @proudweeb

Last edited:
I tried to play Path of Exile but it takes a time to get good, I know because I had finished Diablo 3 shortly before playing it
But really when you reach a certain point of progression in this type of game it gets really addicting

Can you play it single player?

Jews have sanctioned us and I can't play online. (Not that I like playing with normies and losing to them).

I Love Playing Games and i Love Playing POE ( Path of Exile ) . Shit is such an Intrusive , Relativly Complex yet a Rewarding Game , if you Put some Time into it .

It is just you Vs the System " the Game has to OffER Really , want to farm some Atlas Strategy ? Do that .
Want to Flip Currency , Exspecially with the new Currency Exchange tool ? Do that

Its an ARPG but with MultiplayER Elements , and NO PAY 2 WIN ( Besides very few Stashtabs for Quality of Life ) , Its the Perfect Game if you Like MMOs but arent Reliant on Others . LittEraly One of the Best Games " out there if you want to Play something for Longevity / LongER .

@Mecoja @Friezacel @The Abyss @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Skoga @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Hoppipolla @Sasukecel @Emba @IncelKing @erenyeager @Der tote Engel ohne @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Slayer

Yeah PoE is good from what I've seen/heard I just cant be bothered to sink a ton of time into it. Have fun with it

Can you play it single player?

Jews have sanctioned us and I can't play online. (Not that I like playing with normies and losing to them).
you only need constant internet connection , but you never see other players ( unless your in a town lol ) , its mostly a single Player Game with Trading / Party / Multiplayer features

Ive wanted to play it but never gave it a shot. I will try it

Ive wanted to play it but never gave it a shot. I will try it
one of the best Games Regarding an MMO Experience , currently . And no Bullshit Pay 2 Win Features .

you only need constant internet connection
Can't play it then.
Iranian IP is blocked. Plus connection means you can't use a cracked version and I'm not paying 1/3 of my salary for a Jewish entertainment. Not to mention it's hard to buy because of sanctions. Also even if you buy even if for a second your VPN gets disconnected you will get banned. Also VPN ruins your ping. Also my back was permanently damaged in gym and I can't play for long I was mainly asking out of curiosity.

I'm glad you've found a good cope but make sure you take 1min breaks every half hour or so, so you won't end up with a damaged back like me.

I tried to play Path of Exile but it takes a time to get good, I know because I had finished Diablo 3 shortly before playing it
But really when you reach a certain point of progression in this type of game it gets really addicting
i have over 2k hours combined ( with ps4 and now PC ) , Once you get it " . Or Unterstand it well enough it really kicks in .

And The Game Is Very Smooth and Fast ( if you go for a fast Build / get Acceleration Shrines Occasionally on top of that ) , Its just Ridiculous sometimes .

Can't play it then.
Iranian IP is blocked. Plus connection means you can't use a cracked version and I'm not paying 1/3 of my salary for a Jewish entertainment. Not to mention it's hard to buy because of sanctions. Also even if you buy even if for a second your VPN gets disconnected you will get banned. Also VPN ruins your ping. Also my back was permanently damaged in gym and I can't play for long I was mainly asking out of curiosity.

I'm glad you've found a good cope but make sure you take 1min breaks every half hour or so, so you won't end up with a damaged back like me.
The Game is Completely free Lol . But Internet is Required

The Game is Completely free Lol . But Internet is Required
Screenshot 2024 08 17 04 56 43 397 orgmozillafirefox

This is what happens when you mess with the Jews.

Its an ARPG but with MultiplayER Elements , and NO PAY 2 WIN ( Besides very few Stashtabs for Quality of Life ) , Its the Perfect Game if you Like MMOs but arent Reliant on OthERs . LittEraly One of the Best Games " out there if you want to Play something for Longevity / LongER .

good for you brocel.

I'm living in exile rn!

My brother plays it everyday and praise it in the last few years. I simply cannot concentrate on playing games. My mind is all fucked up.

yeah but can you impregnate teens? I dont understand why game companies dont just fulfill the wishes of incels

My brother plays it everyday and praise it in the last few years. I simply cannot concentrate on playing games. My mind is all fucked up.
cool ask him what build does he play and tell me , lol

i need to try it out again. Tried playing poe before but was kinda too burnt out on games at that point back then

Waiting for poe 2. Cant play rn anyways even if i wanted to

He ascended with videospiel, BAN THIS FAKECEL :feelsree::feelsree::feelskek:

What happened? Speedy recovery.
Its been long since before i joined this forum.

I have nerve damage in all my body and atrophy in my right side i am self healing

I have nerve damage in all my body and atrophy in my right side i am self healing
Does it helps? Brutal shit man. I heard that orange ir lights or whatever they are help with muscle pain and low current electricity helps with nerve damage, i dont know if its real.

As a kid, once after freezing myself for hours i got pain in the right thigh muscle which would feel like sharp stabbing pain, sometimes stronger, mostly weaker pain but constant. Sometimes i wouldnt be able to walk without limping. It went on for nearly a decade until just going away. Never went to the doctors.

As a kid, once after freezing myself for hours i got pain in the right thigh muscle which would feel like sharp stabbing pain, sometimes stronger, mostly weaker pain but constant. Sometimes i wouldnt be able to walk without limping. It went on for nearly a decade until just going away. Never went to the doctors.
Im like that for 8 years now but in all my back

Im like that for 8 years now but in all my back
Back is fucked up as theres bunch of stuff that can go wrong. Once i got my nerve stuck between discs, unbearable pain. You should go to the doctors, you might need surgery.

for me I didnt have internet and half the time this website is giga slow.

maybe low blood circulation, do a checkup.

Good for you, vidyacoping is more cathartic than rotting here since your self loathe subsides for a few hours

maybe low blood circulation, do a checkup.
That was a long time ago. My legs are somewhat fine now. I read once that any muscle can have infarction

Good for you, vidyacoping is more cathartic than rotting here since your self loathe subsides for a few hours
true that , thats why being born into the far Future , would have been a good Deal with Hyperoptiimized VR , Drugs , Nutrition .