Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I'm getting attacked on this website's Discord server? I'm not doing any harm and people are threatening me.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

It's pisscord I got my account terminated 5 times for insulting normshits and causing race wars

It's pisscord I got my account terminated 5 times for insulting normshits and causing race wars
I just won't post my real face because we all know what could happen. That's called OPSEC. And that is why I post pictures of people who resemble me.

Because discord is full of normiefags and foids who are obsessed with ruining the lives of incels for the crime of existing as a undesirable male.

I just won't post my real face because we all know what could happen. That's called OPSEC. And that is why I post pictures of people who resemble me.
never post your face or send it to anyone, that's highly sensitive information right there and people are cruel as fuck too especially in pisscord.

I think the following picture is a clear threat:

I will proceed to leave the Discord server accordingly.

never post your face or send it to anyone, that's highly sensitive information right there and people are cruel as fuck too especially in pisscord.
I know, that's why I use Yandex reverse image search on my taken pictures so I give people an idea of how do I look like.

What games are you going to play this afternoon, @CopeHarderNow?

Serbia. It's near impossible to get a handgun here legally, much less a rifle.
If you go the illegal way, you'll have better luck.

Holy moly, thats pretty sad. Thank god I live in America
I envy Americans tbh, people wont fuck with you if they know that it might send them to the cemetery.

How old are you? Is this the first time you've received hate/threats over the internet?

If you go the illegal way, you'll have better luck.
My cousin used to sell illegal arms, i shouldve have bought one back then. But i was broke like always. My other cousin bought an Serbian TT, m70A from him for about 250e, legally he can be bought as low as 80e. Weird looking and slim pistol, since i have small hands it fit perfectly. I held also CZ shadow, grip was a bit too big for my hands.

It's just hilarious that some of the people here like to preach about brotherhood, embracing LDAR etc. Then in the next moment they create rumors about you with the intention of causing harm.

I don't really come at anyone who I believe to be in a similar situation to me aggressively/with negative intentions. But evidently, I guess it doesn't matter.

It's like you really can't win anywhere. So much for "brocels".

In spite of all of this, i'm still glad to say i've met some pretty cool people on this forum.