Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I'm edgy and why you should be edgy too

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
A. Because I'm full of hate.

B. I push obsessive edginess to gatekeep this site from fakecels.

1722413753307y

Based tbh.

I like edginess, but we also need some degree of seriousness as well: Too much edginess can lead to actual quality discussion(rare but still) being derailed & it also will attract some underaged edge lords & trolls who just want to come here for the memes & edginess.

Last edited:
Yea i be edging and shiet

Being edgy is a good way to take out your anger

Im edgy aswell but the problem with edgelords is that they attract too much attention from infiltrators

C. it is based

being edgy is a good way to be correct

Im edgy aswell but the problem with edgelords is that they attract too much attention from infiltrators
IT screenshot farmers

That's funny. I genuinely don't use any social media site outside of this forum so I can't even hear their seething. They're demanding my head be cut off while I have a jolly good time just being myself :feelsaww:

IT screenshot farmers
tbh I think most ITbaiters are specifically writing ITbait, it's a genre of its own

it's easy to edgepost without even doing that

tbh I think most ITbaiters are specifically writing ITbait, it's a genre of its own

it's easy to edgepost without even doing that
Yeah it feels pretty obvious when people are making threads solely to be posted on IT rather than for the sake of being edgy

Yeah it feels pretty obvious when people are making threads solely to be posted on IT rather than for the sake of being edgy
When I make threads about rape I make them to filter fakecels and simps. This isn't a site for softies. Plus I post them in general where lurkers can't see

I'm edging too!