Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I’m an Incel

Tommy

Tommy

Based on this dick
If you look at my profile you can see that I’m new. It started with my fucking sister, at our 4th of July BBQ and i’m just so pissed.

Our family isn’t rich but we aren’t broke either. We live in an upstanding rich, WHITE neighborhood that is close to an almost all black city. I’ve told my sister thousands of times that I don’t want her with some monkey that treats her like shit, that she should go for someone who would love and care for her, and provide her with a future. I fucking hate women but my sister always had a soft spot in my heart until she brought a fucking jamal to our barbecue. Saggy pants, loud music, gold chains, the whole 9 yards. Asshole ate all of our food and tried playing nice with me like he wasn’t being a fucking freeloading prick. I told my sister i wouldn’t put up with this and I went inside. After he left my sister came up to me and started saying that she didn’t want to cause problems and that he’s a REALLY GOOD GUY. Funny thing about that is that our dad’s wedding ring is now gone and it only went missing after “jamal” left the house. She still insists that it wasn’t him and he’s still a good guy. I realized that this bitch is so fucking stupid and unable to make good choices for herself- that she not only suffers because of her consequences (good) but she makes the rest of us have to suffer too (bad). I’d had trouble with women leading up to this point but i’m so profoundly pissed that my own flesh and blood was a retarded bitch that i believe there is no hope at all for any woman. I don’t want to deal with them anymore. I’m just done

Last edited:
What it has to do with the title?

[IMG alt="Tommy"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/35/35393.jpg?1625703159[/IMG]

Dude I literally got dyslexia five seconds in, sorry.

Show us your application

So over, dude. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

It's over for tommycels

i would read your thread but i'm blind op:feelsYall:

Hey tommy!

Fuck off mate.

Wtf is that avi :feelshaha: @Diocel @Idotms @Broly @mental_out

Wow just fucking wow

cool story bro