Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story why I'll never cold approach

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

me, myself, and I
★★★★★
I'll paraphrase what a female friend of mine wrote in a group chat yesterday

She was grocery shopping when some bloke asked her if she'd like to grab a drink sometime. She panicked and immediately went to check out. Now she's salty she has to go back to finish her grocery shopping. She complained about people using the grocery store like Tinder because this was already the second instance of this happening to her this week

Meanwhile I had a moment where I was silently laughing like the Joker whilst typing this. I dunno what else to say boyos. Peace

it's literally pointless unless you're some htn or something

1 Not chad = Creep
2 Chad = Potential mate and date

Unless your number 2 on this list, Dont even bother.

I can recall the countless times ive tried talking to women i found attractive and it always backfired, Their body language was that of pure fear even tho i spoke casually and wanted to know her better, One time this new girl came into work, I overheard her liking a videogame that i also like, I tried building on that, After the first rejection i never bothered her again.

I only ask a person out once and if they dont recipricate, Its GG.

Im tired of rejections so i just accept im gonna die alone.

I'll paraphrase what a female friend of mine wrote in a group chat yesterday

She was grocery shopping when some bloke asked her if she'd like to grab a drink sometime. She panicked and immediately went to check out. Now she's salty she has to go back to finish her grocery shopping. She complained about people using the grocery store like Tinder because this was already the second instance of this happening to her this week

Meanwhile I had a moment where I was silently laughing like the Joker whilst typing this. I dunno what else to say boyos. Peace
>Toilet has a mental breakdown when a guy asks her out in a public place

What a dumb bitch. Toilets deserve to live in fear

1 Not chad = Creep

I can recall the countless times ive tried talking to women i found attractive and it always backfired, Their body language was that of pure fear even tho i spoke casually and wanted to know her better, One time this new girl came into work, I overheard her liking a videogame that i also like, I tried building on that, After the first rejection i never bothered her again.

So true, I got even once rejected by a foid that looked almost like a tranny.

i wish people would atleast notice me, yet foids cry when non-chads even so much as glance at them for 2 seconds

I cold approached easily 20 girls over the course of my life, only rejections and spite.

There was one girl, the last girl actually, who just gone mad, started screaming all of a sudden, gone completely hysterical and i didnt even touch her! I was just confused really, didnt know what to do - I first thought shes under drugs or some medication so i ran away.

When I discovered the Blackpill it finally hit me, I was probably coming off so creepy or ugly that her brain couldnt compromise that someone like me was talking to her and malfunctioned.

The trick is to only approach the cold.

Morticianmaxxing

Dont even remember last time i asked a foid out irl. Must have been 5 or 6 years ago

There was one girl, the last girl actually, who just gone mad, started screaming all of a sudden, gone completely hysterical and i didnt even touch her! I was just confused really, didnt know what to do - I first thought shes under drugs or some medication so i ran away.
Wtf. I probably would've assumed and done the same.

1 Not chad = Creep
Sometimes
1 Chad = Creep
2 Not chad (normie) = Potential mate and date

Believe or not, still happens, fuck all foids

Last edited:
>Toilet has a mental breakdown when a guy asks her out in a public place

What a dumb bitch. Toilets deserve to live in fear

What are y'all yapping about.
Just try it instead of reading articles.
I did, it was fine.

cold approaching is tantamount to rape in current year, if you cold approach then you might as well rape tbh

plus if you rape a foid, at least she'll orgasm and thus enjoy it somewhat. so it's better for everyone

1 Not chad = Creep

Ask her out harder bro!

I cringe thinking about the times I done it in the past:feelsugh:

1 Not chad = Creep

Yup.

I learned it was ovER when I was a vERy young teenager and tried talking to this bitch I saw with I think a Gameboy Advance as at the time I was foolish enough to think hey maybe we’ll connect because she’s got the same hobby as me but nope nothing but pure fear and horror reaction out of that cunt and I didn’t even ask her out either.

I just asked her something mundane like what game she was playing or what kind of games she liked. :feelsUgh:

I have already cold approached foids three times without any success, the first was an employee of a cinema, I had left her my number while she was trying to avoid me, the second and third foids have clearly indicated that they were not interested. We can at least give them the honesty to admit that I'm not physically attractive, instead of pulling out the famous "I've got a boyfriend" lie.

I don't want to get banned for bragging.
Bragging doesn’t get you banned, just warned. You can tell us if you’re don’t think you’ll break rules in the future. Also you only get a temp ban at like 60% and bragging gets you 20% max

Bragging doesn’t get you banned, just warned. You can tell us if you’re don’t think you’ll break rules in the future. Also you only get a temp ban at like 60% and bragging gets you 20% max
I can say that most of them indeed ignore and keep on walking.
That's why you need to be wise and know who to approach.
I foolishly tried to approach even stacys..
But even then, the worst thing I got was a disgusted look on her face, u know what I'm talking about.

I can say that most of them indeed ignore and keep on walking.
That's why you need to be wise and know who to approach.
I foolishly tried to approach even stacys..
But even then, the worst thing I got was a disgusted look on her face, u know what I'm talking about.
So there were some that did accept (don’t know what to call it)?
It’s not bragging if you just answer the question, only if you go into detail and say an amount

So there were some that did accept (don’t know what to call it)?
It’s not bragging if you just answer the question, only if you go into detail and say an amount
Yes, the best I had was a 20 minutes conversation with 2 girls.
But when I asked 1 of them for her IG she gave me a fake one, she said it's the only one she got.

So it's pretty ambivalent, but I would definitely recommend y'all try once just to see it's not that bad. And it may even turn out to be positive.
Call me bluepilled or what ever. That's just my experience

But when I asked 1 of them for her IG she gave me a fake one, she said it's the only one she got.

So it's pretty ambivalent, but I would definitely recommend y'all try once just to see it's not that bad. And it may even turn out to be positive.
How is that successful? You talked once and were given a fake instagram account

How is that successful? You talked once and were given a fake instagram account
I prefer a conversation over a number.
That way I can improve social skills.

Not what I thought you meant when you said "I don't want to get banned for bragging". Hardly a bannable admission. I agree with @Bianor
To me a short conversation that leads to nothing is unlikely to be positive. I don't care for small talk after all. I don't care about improving my social skills either.

Rot in your basement braincel
If you're able to talk to girls and have a good experience and they don't think you're a creep or whatever, good for you. I just don't understand why you're on this forum, then. To brag about your experiences?

If you're able to talk to girls and have a good experience and they don't think you're a creep or whatever, good for you. I just don't understand why you're on this forum, then. To brag about your experiences?
Who's alt is this?

Yup.

I learned it was ovER when I was a vERy young teenager and tried talking to this bitch I saw with I think a Gameboy Advance as at the time I was foolish enough to think hey maybe we’ll connect because she’s got the same hobby as me but nope nothing but pure fear and horror reaction out of that cunt and I didn’t even ask her out either.

I just asked her something mundane like what game she was playing or what kind of games she liked. :feelsUgh:
Roy Orbinson was right :feelsrope: It is over

You worry too much.