Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why ia suicide so taboo?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Mainstream does nor want us to take part in daily life or society but wtf do they mot let us leave in peace?

We can kill other people (abortions) so I hope euthanasia will be legalized soon

Because the semitic notion that only God can take out lives. And because they need taxpayers and consumers.

If I get cancer soon I want someone to shoot me in the head so I die fast

Because we are government property and (((they))) don’t want to lose slaves

I don't know. I guess the bluepill/religious view is that life is precious and that you should not throw it away.

And I guess suicide is somewhat pathetic but I can think of situations (like being a hopeless incel) where I see it as a logical thing to do.

Dead goyim can't pay taxes.

Suicide being nominally illegal should only matter to people who scrupulously observe the law. Otherwise, the act itself puts you beyond the reach of prosecutors.

it dabs on the 'life is worth living' fallacy

Because we are government property and (((they))) don’t want to lose slaves
Dead goyim can't pay taxes.
This. The (((elite))) wants us to wageslave, pay taxes and consume like good goyim. That is our purpose, and they keep the system running by chaining the minds of people with bluepilled propaganda in media, telling them that ”suicide = bad”, ”work = freedom” and ”the right girl will soon come for you”.

Virtue signaling

I believe it has old roots from the agricultural times. If one family member dies then less people to do the work. Such things become taboo when we forget the reason behind but still apply.

Society wants its money's worth out of you.

Society wants ugly men to suffer.

It just feels wrong to most people. no real empathy is engaged, they just don't want you to die because it would make them feel bad afterwards. did they really care about you, they'd have tried their best to understand your pain, but most of the times they don't even try. they come up with bullshit excuses so that they won't feel too bad after you die.

Making suicide acceptable would lead to more assisted suicide programs which would fuck up the government