Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I Would NevER Fight For The Jewnited States of ShitmERica(in Battlefield)

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I’ll put it simply like this:
No Russian ever called me “White trash” or accused me of “White privilege”
No Chinaman forced faggotry upon my media & education
No Arab ever Incel/virgin shamed me(I know some MENA countries are close to the US, but still).

In a way, I think myself, other Incels(mainly Whitecels), and probably most lower-middle class Whites here could relate to most Slavic Russians: We’re both ran by oligarchs, both are under shit economies, have failing family structures, are being over-run by turdies, etc.

Not to mention, both our countries have high Inceldom rates due to how fucked things are in both, and that goes for all races/ethnicities there. So why fight one another just for some Kikes & richfags? When in reality, it seems morning logical for us to stand up to our governments & the hypergamy we are forced to ensure.

For the Chinese, I would at least be able to relate to the fact most of the males there are Incels, their birthrates reflect this.

Sands I could sympathize with, for how NATO foreign policies have fucked them over unfairly, and for our mutual (((enemy)))

And as I said, Inceldom is rising amongst the younger male populace, who would be sent-off to die in a pointless war-so why kill other brocels?

Last edited:
@Ron.Belgrade @Friezacel @TBIcel @Grim_Reaper @CopingForBrutality @supersoldier @RealSchizo @Moroccancel2- @comradespiderman29 @WØLF @ChudTheCheeseBALL @LeFrenchCel @zerozerozero

@Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli @based_meme @Adolf Hitler @Rabbi Schneerson @blackpillednigga @weaselbomber @EpedaPENISPHALLUS

some retarded shit man
you got the right spirit but for the wrong reasons
i'm sure the chinese and russians feel the same way about you and don't totally want to dominate your country and the whole world for that matter
it's funny only a priviliged american would say some shit like this
jfl at slavic russians relate to you
the most russian thing a russian can do is hate an american
but you keep simping for them cause muh they hate fags too
what load of retarded shit slouches towards bethlehem to be born

some retarded shit man
i'm sure the chinese and russians feel the same way about you and don't totally want to dominate your country and the whole world for that matter
JoinedJun 8, 2024

Based. I'm not giving up my life to save ungrateful foids and to help ZOG test it's experimental weapons.

Simply said its not worth it to die for any rich idiot sitting comfortably in his chair.

Imagine dying for biden jfl.

Nobody these days want to fight for any country and this isn't only for White Americans, the copes of the 21st century seems to be too comforting for anyone to consider taking out their lives. The comfort and security provided by modern society seems to have eunuched everyone into apathy, nobody is willing to risk their lives for a cause.

No serious fighting will happen unless things get really bad (accelerationism) in which there becomes an option where the risk of death is favourable to all other scenarios but I'm not sure if there will ever be a situation which reaches that.

JFL at American patriotism. The values America was founded on are meaningless today, and the race that built it and made it prosper is being genocided.

Joe Biden put it well when he said:
Joe Biden GIF by BET

Though it would be better worded as “American culture is black culture.” Modern American culture is centered around matriarchy, ignorance, and senseless violence, just like pre-colonial Bantu African culture was

Last edited:
Nobody these days want to fight for any country and this isn't only for White Americans, the copes of the 21st century seems to be too comforting for anyone to consider taking out their lives. The comfort and security provided by modern society seems to have eunuched everyone into apathy, nobody is willing to risk their lives for a cause.
This plus the fact that there are no causes compelling enough for a person with good sense to fight for, save for ones that the establishment has brainwashed people into fervently opposing

It is impossible to say this better.

Indeed. And with the recent draft bill passing the house, I think I'd sooner blast my own face or commanding officer off than fight for ZOG. I'd rather rot in jail than fight in another banker/brother war.

No Arab ever Incel/virgin shamed me(I know some MENA countries are close to the US, but still).

In a way, I think myself, other Incels(mainly Whitecels), and probably most lower-middle class Whites here could relate to most Slavic Russians: We’re both ran by oligarchs, both are under shit economies, have failing family structures, are being over-run by turdies, etc.

Not to mention, both our countries have high Inceldom rates due to how fucked things are in both, and that goes for all races/ethnicities there. So why fight one another just for some Kikes & richfags? When in reality, it seems morning logical for us to stand up to our governments & the hypergamy we are forced to ensure.

For the Chinese, I would at least be able to relate to the fact most of the males there are Incels, their birthrates reflect this.

Sands I could sympathize with, for how NATO foreign policies have fucked them over unfairly, and for our mutual (((enemy)))

And as I said, Inceldom is rising amongst the younger male populace, who would be sent-off to die in a pointless war-so why kill other brocels?
And also remember Jewsa is kikerael's bitch, dont die for Mr Rabbi Goldstein.

i will never fight for my country because my country has never fought for me, simple as that

exactly. yet some (((SFcels))) will convince you that china and russia is the bloodthirsty kiked regime

some retarded shit man
you dont know anything about JSA. literally any other country is more compassionate to incels than JSA. sit down and let the adults speak GrAY

You don’t have a choice boyo

You shouldn't fight and risk your life in any war for any nation in an offensive capacity, especially one who uses your life to make corporations richer.

i will never fight for my country because my country has never fought for me, simple as that
Yeah i’ve heard Chadstralia is pretty rough for us Inkies.

Ngl bros, I'm tempted to join.

1: If we go to war with China, I'll get to kill (((commies)))
2: If we go to the middle east again, I'll get to kill (((terrorists)))
3: If we don't go anywhere, at least I can say I joined ig. I always wanted to be in the military.

I wouldn't die for "my country" or any other country. I just see being born where I was (a first world country) as one of the few times life decided to give me a bit of a break. That's about it.

Both our countries failed us, it's quite depressing to think about tbh.
Based. I'm not giving up my life to save ungrateful foids and to help ZOG test it's experimental weapons.
They should test them on whores & troons/faggots.
some retarded shit man
Your name is literally "motherfucker8"
Nice to know my hearts in the right place at least.
You mean the governments, mainly?

And if the people do, it shows that at least their country in a way has done something right.
"privileged" jfl, go back to Reddit.
Re-read what I wrote:
-We're both White but not in Europe
-Both floods by immigrants who are causing issues & demographically replacing us
-Both Ean by oligarchs who want our demise & exploit us
-Both are quite large in numbers, though that's mainly the elderly.

@supersoldier
That's for boomer ones though, same goes for the American boomers.

@TBIcel
I wasn't sipping for the country, I was just stating the people there are good people.
Doesn't make sense at all, fuck off back to Tik-Tok underaged fag.

@ChudMasterofBation

It is impossible to say this better.
Thanks, you too are high-IQ also.
Indeed. And with the recent draft bill passing the house, I think I'd sooner blast my own face or commanding officer off than fight for ZOG. I'd rather rot in jail than fight in another banker/brother war.
Hey, maybe we can rot in jail together. :feelscomfy:
And also remember Jewsa is kikerael's bitch, dont die for Mr Rabbi Goldstein.
I know-as I always say no more brothER wars.

The American empire deserves to collapse so the Jewish domination of this country ends and it can be rebuilt to something resembling an actual country

JFL at American patriotism. The values America was founded on are meaningless today, and the race that built it and made it prosper is being genocided.
The founding fathers would be pissed off today, wouldn't they. But they probably knew it will go to shit sooner or later, because most of normalniggers cannot govern themselves and don't really wanna be free.

I'd fight for my true homeland not the shit nation I'm sadly stuck in right now (Canada).

Both our countries failed us, it's quite depressing to think about tbh.

They should test them on whores & troons/faggots.

Your name is literally "motherfucker8"

Nice to know my hearts in the right place at least.

You mean the governments, mainly?

And if the people do, it shows that at least their country in a way has done something right.

"privileged" jfl, go back to Reddit.

Re-read what I wrote:
-We're both White but not in Europe
-Both floods by immigrants who are causing issues & demographically replacing us
-Both Ean by oligarchs who want our demise & exploit us
-Both are quite large in numbers, though that's mainly the elderly.

@supersoldier

That's for boomer ones though, same goes for the American boomers.

@TBIcel

I wasn't sipping for the country, I was just stating the people there are good people.

Doesn't make sense at all, fuck off back to Tik-Tok underaged fag.

@ChudMasterofBation
bro the gov't brainwashed the peoples and americans have the luxury of not getting brainwashed if they want to*
chinese russians and iranians mostly hate the shit out of the US because of state propaganda (majority of people) only a minority likes the US
I'm not underaged or tiktokfagged (jfl i never use that app) just saying you shouldn't fall for some international brotherhood when those people hate your guts
Your heart is in the right place to not fight for wars because it's mostly a business thing and some guys will make money off your suffering
I never use reddit i hate that app aside from like googling for series discussions