Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why I will NEVERR use dating apps

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
Saw this a while ago. Thought I could share this with you folks

the woman: 200 matches in 2 weeks

the guy: 3 matches a week

That's why I will never ever use the stupid dating apps. I hate the idea itself, I don't CARE!!!!

timestamp - 5:00

View: https://youtu.be/ILbBs-ViSGs

Dating apps were exclusively designed by (((them))) to destroy the fabric of society. That's reason enough not to use them.

Also the fact it's like a job interview which are all artificial contrived nonsense.

Not that meeting in real life is any better :feelsYall:

Zero point in using dating apps as a sub8.

Cornell rich soft boys dont have it hard. And there’s more than one bar there. They should try living in the jungle down by the river at Walmart.

why you will FOREVERR be a fakecel

how is it cope if I suffer with it? I'm saying if you never try you're always a fakecel
I see but it's pretty basic that it's a waste of time surely?

I see but it's pretty basic that it's a waste of time surely?
it's not a waste of time if you're a fakecel.. which most of the people that refuse to try are..

how is it cope if I suffer with it? I'm saying if you never try you're always a fakecel
I don't see any connection here. Even If I grant you one, I think it doesn't follow as long as you have a valid reason for not using the dating apps

it's not a waste of time if you're a fakecel.. which most of the people that refuse to try are..
Tbh I understand there are fakecels but with Tinder you've got to be like a high-tier normie at least. And there certainly won't be any of them posting here (but maybe in a few years).

And there certainly won't be any of them posting here
they've been posting on here for a while now. some of them exposed even. mods just don't care really

Trust me i attempted a dating app in a last ditch effort to have sex. I really only ever had bots match with me. Not worth anybody’s time