Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why i want video games, anime and other copes to be banned

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I enjoy a lot of copes, but ironically I want them to be banned. Why is that?

Most young men are hopeless and copes are used by them to redirect the frustration. Never have inceldom been so high in the same time, copes been so fun and vast.

The entertainment industry is basically chads and others taking advantage of incels, getting their money and monetizing our frustration. It's only slightly better than OnlySimps (a lot of rich people are simps so there's chance your money may be going towards them)

Shut them down, and the society will revert to raw barbarianism, 60%+ of the sexless (some aren't, but they're still subject to shitty treatment for being a average young man), mass shootings, assassinations, arsons and rape wil rise.

Young men are the physically strongest and intellectually smartest demographics. Attacking us as a group, is akin to stepping on a lego brick and as such, is suicidal and accelerates soy order destruction. Do nothing, and the young men will take power. It's loss-loss for them.

A lot of military men are also incels and have heard of the "ur wife getting fucked" thing so chances are that many of them will be sympathic towards us. In addition, they tend to be conservative.

Young men in first world countries have better conditions than the Taliban or Vietcong had. So say, a coup or revolution isn't so far fetched

Last edited:
millions will die though

Yeah I wanna play FPS in real life.

true. In the end these are all pacifiers. Give them bread and circuses and the people will not revolt

millions will die though
Millions will die regardless. When demographics of first world countries crumble....just look at UK, literal daily stabbings.

Even if you discount violence, third worlders will demographically replaced the locals.

ban video games and take down the whole internet

that would be based

Millions will die regardless. When demographics of first world countries crumble....just look at UK, literal daily stabbings.
there will be a lot of incel casualties. if u fight in this war, u aren't fighting for urself. ur fighting for the next generation.

ban video games and take down the whole internet

that would be based
but I doubt it would lead to any serious social change tbh

people would just focus on other copes instead, go to strippers, or become gooners of some kind

it's unlikely to seriously change the underlying social dynamics

people who take action would probably just try to get these things unbanned, and then chill out and be satisfied with that. or it would have to turn into a highly draconian police state to keep up the censorship, and citizens would become meek and compliant. either way, people lashing out would probably be on the margins and society wouldn't change

I enjoy a lot of copes, but ironically I want them to be banned. Why is that?

Most young men are hopeless and copes are used by them to redirect the frustration. Never have inceldom been so high in the same time, copes been so fun and vast.

The entertainment industry is basically chads and others taking advantage of incels, getting their money and monetizing our frustration. It's only slightly better than OnlySimps (a lot of rich people are simps so there's chance your money may be going towards them)

Shut them down, and the society will revert to raw barbarianism, 60%+ of the sexless (some aren't, but they're still subject to shitty treatment for being a average young man), mass shootings, assassinations, arsons and rape wil rise.

Young men are the physically strongest and intellectually smartest demographics. Attacking us as a group, is akin to stepping on a lego brick and as such, is suicidal and accelerates soy order destruction. Do nothing, and the young men will take power. It's loss-loss for them.

A lot of military men are also incels and have heard of the "ur wife getting fucked" thing so chances are that many of them will be sympathic towards us. In addition, they tend to be conservative.

Young men in first world countries have better conditions than the Taliban or Vietcong had. So say, a coup or revolution isn't so far fetched
Dude games help with impulse control