Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I want gatekeeping tbh

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
The main reason I want gatekeeping is to keep the community bound together with common struggles and experiences. I wouldn't feel fine if we had a huge amount of normite tier men who are successful in everything in life but romance, they're basically just normies without the girlfriend part. I love this place so much because it's filled with unsuccessful people who've been downtrodden in life like me. Most people on this site have been through the same struggles, experiences and wants, I would never be fine in a site with incels who are also successful in life.

Understandable tbh

The thing I care about most is they're not bluepilled or cucks.

Same here. We are not only sexless Virgins but also social outcasts with no friends.

Same here. We are not only sexless Virgins but also social outcasts with no friends.
Yet, there are many larpers and betabuxxers who call themselves incels. :feelsclown:

The thing is, is that there are many users here who are successful in other aspects of life, especially socially. Some users here are former sex havers, best example being @Napoleon de Geso. I too would love to have some gatekeeping, but it’s just something we trucels have to live with I guess.

Last edited:
The things is, is that there are many users here who are successful in other aspects of life, especially socially. I too would love to have some gatekeeping, but it’s just something we trucels have to live with I guess.

I wan't it too so I can be the tallest incel with the biggest dick so I can mog everyone else. Anyone taller or with a bigger dick should get banned tbhtbhngl dedsrs.

Same, as people will inevitably flex and brag about their great friendships and careers. Which will still lead to THE BIG SEX!!11!!11 (Which is usually betabuxxing.)

Agree man this is the only place i feel welcome and where not many lifemog you

Same, as people will inevitably flex and brag about their great friendships and careers. Which will still lead to THE BIG SEX!!11!!11 (Which is usually betabuxxing.)
high IQ greycel
faggots who brag about shit need to GTFO

Attachments

• HjMhLdC.gif
    HjMhLdC.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
people will gatekeep even if you rejected a 0/10 once that wanted you to be her beta slave before doing anything with you, just do your thing

My life is trash

Understandable, but you can be successful in some ways while still being an incel. Even if you have some friends or a decent job, if you've totally failed at interacting with females and are somewhat of an outcast, you're bound to share a lot of common traits with other incels. Gatekeeping is important since we don't wan't normies here, but a little diversity in the exact types of incel here is good.

Absolutely. Those who are otherwise socially accepted can't really grasp the isolation.

The thing is, is that there are many users here who are successful in other aspects of life, especially socially. Some users here are former sex havers, best example being @Napoleon de Geso. I too would love to have some gatekeeping, but it’s just something we trucels have to live with I guess.
As a Wizzard, and having none, never even kissed a girl, if not in total 5 "so-called friends" that took advantage of me, while I didn't realize it.

I'm not only a Truecel, but a total failure, some sort of error in the Creation, or most likely just a victim of a satanic society.

Last edited:
Inceldom is not only about the total lack of sex, but it is also with all that come previously, such as the lack of an active social life, friends, good jobs, good revenues (for most, I think), even lack of being respected as a human being, sometimes by its own parents/family, or totally disowned. In the end the typical hikikomori LDAR.

same dude it's already bad enough and I don't want more, fuck those who defend them

Napoleon is a supreme being, that's why he's allowed here

As long as sexhavers aren't allowed, I'll be happy.

lack of an active social life
I can see this been possible.

good jobs
Just be poor brah!

good revenues
._.

even lack of being respected as a human being
That is the case for me.

Inceldom will spill into other areas of your life - I agree, but that doesn't means any Incel that's doing well for themselves needs to be shunned.
people will gatekeep even if you rejected a 0/10 once that wanted you to be her beta slave before doing anything with you, just do your thing

Experience of KHHV teen years is enough to be incel for life

Just be poor brah!
Just NEETbuxxmaxx and LDAR.
Inceldom will spill into other areas of your life - I agree, but that doesn't means any Incel that's doing well for themselves needs to be shunned.
You can't possibly be an Incel and a billionaire, just not consistent and hypocrizing. Even a millionaire has a chance to Betamaxx in SEA or other none-West; fakecels if they don't, and say they're Incels. Volcels, I could understand at least.

Wait, what the fuck?!
Yes @TigerFestival is right, de Geso has a lay count of over 17 but he doesn't think that they count because they weren't loli of culture

Yes @TigerFestival is right, de Geso has a lay count of over 17 but he doesn't think that they count because they weren't loli of culture
Why the fuck isn't he banned? He probably also lied about being a dicklet.

Just NEETbuxxmaxx and LDAR.

You can't possibly be an Incel and a billionaire, just not consistent and hypocrizing. Even a millionaire has a chance to Betamaxx in SEA or other none-West; fakecels if they don't, and say they're Incels. Volcels, I could understand at least.
Getting NEETbuxx in the United cuckdom is very hard unless you're a hole or incredibly not NT (My cousin who has SOOOOOOOOO many mental issues to the point he'll never be able to work was given his own flat in London, alongside monthly payments which is more than he needs).

I do agree, a billionaire incel does not exist, but I was talking about the Incels who are living comfortable with a good amount in savings and a good income (not necessarily millions/billions).

Getting NEETbuxx in the United cuckdom is very hard unless you're a hole or incredibly not NT (My cousin who has SOOOOOOOOO many mental issues to the point he'll never be able to work was given his own flat in London, alongside monthly payments which is more than he needs).

I do agree, a billionaire incel does not exist, but I was talking about the Incels who are living comfortable with a good amount in savings and a good income (not necessarily millions/billions).
And do you know where all the money goes to? FYI, London has if not the biggest proportion of billionaires in the world; taxes are high for ordinary people in the United Cuckdom. To save this clown Boris Johnson who wanted every brit to contract covid-19 "to have an immunized UC" before getting it himself, and take the national state of emergency thereafter while people were already dying by the thousands? To his pseudo-conservative government and former inviting whoever none-European who wants to come to the UC with free money and flats? To the criminal pseudo-justice system by all the stupid laws, the UC made literally criminalizing innocent people? To the Queen, the royal family, and the nobility?
Ask it yourself, I was never interested in living in the Anglos.

Define what is a good amount in savings and a good income for you, as well as a comfortable life?

Last edited:
Define what is a good amount in savings and a good income for you, as well as a comfortable life
A good amount in savings is enough to resume your current lifestyle (paying all bills) for 5 years.

A good income (for me) would be personally £50k a year.

And do you know where all the money goes to? FYI, London has if not the biggest proportion of billionaires in the world; taxes are high for ordinary people in the United Cuckdom. To save this clown Boris Johnson who wanted every brit to contract covid-19 "to have an immunized UC" before getting it himself, and take the national state of emergency thereafter while people were already dying by the thousands? To his pseudo-conservative government and former inviting whoever none-European who wants to come to the UC with free money and flats? To the criminal pseudo-justice system by all the stupid laws, the UC made literally criminalizing innocent people? To the Queen, the royal family, and the nobility?
Ask it yourself, I was never interested in living in the Anglos.
Interesting POV.

also kissless should be a requirement imho

How do you know this?

In the PMs you never told me it was 17, holy hell that's some serious slaying bro. :dafuckfeels:

In the PMs you never told me it was 17, holy hell that's some serious slaying bro. :dafuckfeels:
He is now a 30+ mgtowcel, also @angrycurrycel had legit proof of de gesos slaying

A good amount in savings is enough to resume your current lifestyle (paying all bills) for 5 years.

A good income (for me) would be personally £50k a year.
5 years of paying bills? The vast majority of people don't have this type of savings, that's a rich men lifestyle.

But, It depends on many factors, such as age, location, propertiy(ies), charges and lifestyle, etc.

£50k a year seems normal if you live in central-London, or in Norway; but in other places of Europe, it can be a good upper-middle-class salary, the same here depends on what location in UC you have in mind.

Interesting POV.
Yours?
Experience of KHHV teen years is enough to be incel for life
I may hope it's a joke (I'm over 30, and I had "0"). GTFOH fakecel.

Last edited:
Hold up Napoleon had sex?!?!? I thought he was literally retarded or a pedophile or something how did that happen lol

@angrycurrycel is no longer active, so we can't get more evidence from him.

Not really considering he's an oldcel like me.
Yes indeed, but i had seen legit proof of de gesos slaying from him

This place seems to be and see more and more :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:.

Then we should gatekeep against economically successful guys because the fact that they're rich in this dogshit neoliberal system shows that they're genetically, socially and mentally superior to us.
btw having friends has almost no bearing if youre a 20+yo virgin. Gatekeeping against incels who still cannot get gfs after having friends is retarded.