Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why i wanna moneymaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
hookers copes weed nice food and some other shit

Cope, you only want things you can't have. I come from an old money family and everything gets old quick. Once you get your hookers dope and food you will just chase the next high and get STDs, fucked health, and fat. Focus on yourself instead if you want to be happy

I’m not gonna moneymaxx

Cope, you only want things you can't have. I come from an old money family and everything gets old quick. Once you get your hookers dope and food you will just chase the next high and get STDs, fucked health, and fat. Focus on yourself instead if you want to be happy
Fuck that. I would love to have money. Travel would be my best cope. I always wanted to eat different foods around the world.

Fuck that. I would love to have money. Travel would be my best cope. I always wanted to eat different foods around the world.
Very few people can run away from life like that with no strings attached. Even the rich people are tethered by work and their scions, like me, have to get their parents consent. I only go overseas travelling like twice a year.

I wanna be rich so i dont ever have to wageslave

Very few people can run away from life like that with no strings attached. Even the rich people are tethered by work and their scions, like me, have to get their parents consent. I only go overseas travelling like twice a year.
Agreed, but that's still twice more than I would get to.

The last time I went overseas was 6 years ago.

I wageslave in a STEM field and maybe one day will hit six figures if I'm LUCKY. More likely than not, Chad will take credit for everything I do like now.

I´m preparing for world economy crisis. It´s a good opportunity to make an investments. Now i´m studying studies and indicators to know when and how the next crisis might happen and how world, governments and big players might react to it.

I was looking for people who are interested in making some money. To collect data available on the internet in large scale to get the time, information advantage on the trade market.

If you want to read my post. https://looksmax.org/threads/potential-to-make-money.151450/

But now i´m in early stage of preparation, so yet it´s not clear if i get anyone involved in the end.

You better be on your toes if you are American. The remote working culture borne of the zogvirus is acting as the impetus for outsourcing STEM to India and Vietnam.
Tell me about it. I'm fucked no matter what. Life is just miserable without good copes. Not to mention I'm expected to take care of my family alone.

Easier said than done. Personally, I'd like plastic surgery for my face and height, which is really expensive :/

Same. Hookers, nice food, alcohol, drugs, video games

Focus on yourself instead if you want to be happy

Vague and pointless statement, what do you mean by this, can you even be specific?

Its like someone saying "I'm hungry I want food, I wish I had money to buy whatever I want to eat" and your response is "focus on yourself"

Its nonsense, satisfying your physical urges leads to a more enjoyable life than any subjective BS you could come up with

Its nonsense, satisfying your physical urges leads to a more enjoyable life than any subjective BS you could come up with
look man im not gonna try and argue with you, but to be more specific it was a reference to Aristotle's eudaimonia. His idea is that happiness is a process, not a state, and that everything in existence has defining functions or characteristics. The highest good of those things is to be or do these things well, and virtue lies in how traits allow you to be or do these things. The definitive feature of humans is our cognitive faculties, and thus the good life lies in learning (although I think physical excellence is important too).

Mandatory album for moneymaxxers:
A34F018A 1FFD 41B6 A3CE BCF1F29F4DC8

look man im not gonna try and argue with you, but to be more specific it was a reference to Aristotle's eudaimonia. His idea is that happiness is a process, not a state, and that everything in existence has defining functions or characteristics. The highest good of those things is to be or do these things well, and virtue lies in how traits allow you to be or do these things. The definitive feature of humans is our cognitive faculties, and thus the good life lies in learning (although I think physical excellence is important too).

There is no such thing as "happiness" only physical satisfaction, no one can define happiness outside of the context of having their physical needs satisfied (and that includes mental health)

If you are starving, diseased and homeless, there is nothing you could "learn" that will make you "happy", what people like you subjectively conceptualize as happiness is nothing but physical satisfaction that you try to pretend "isn't so important" so you can delude yourself into thinking life is so "deep", "meaningful" and complicated

Happiness is a non-existent subjective illusory concept that everyone has their own personal definition for, which is why its not a dependable criteria for deciding whether or not a choice was logical or valid

Please understand that there are currently men in open relationships that are "happy" and you can't tell them otherwise

ANYBODY CAN BE "HAPPY" UNDER ALMOST ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHICH MAKES "HAPPINESS" A CRITERION YOU CAN'T DEPEND ON FOR MEASURING THE WORTH OF A CHOICE

Physical satisfaction can be measured and experienced, and there is objective criteria involved in it being a deciding factor