Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why i think womem deny the blackpill and try to bluepill men

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I think the simple reason women deny the blackpill all the time is because they dont like how it makes them look shallow.

They want to have this picture about themselves that they are not shallow at all but very deep creatures unlike primitive men.

They all have a hivemind and they all react the same way towards blackpill facts. They complain or attack you because how dare you think women are shallow.

They want you to believe that they are angels who care about personality and other complex things. They dont like blackpill, because they dont like the facts.

It is not about truth or lie with them (everyone who discussed about the bp with women and used statistics and date knows how they just reject or ignore it like children). It is just "I dont like what you said because it makes us women look bad".

I think that is the main reason and shows how chilidish women are.

Last edited:
Their denial of facts is only more reason why they should have their rights taken away.

If people believed how shitty all women are there would be riots. That's why they hide it.

makes sense. foids will do any type of mental gymnastics as long as they don't get their privileges and ''victim'' status taken away

funny enough, they like to have the benefit of acting like the ''poor defenseless victim'' while at the same time they like to gloat about how ''strong and independent'' they are.

how are you soppused to respect a gender that does this is beyond me.

They also never want to be in a disadvantage. Being a foid is the most privilage thing a human can be at this time.

They also don't want to lose orbiters.

I need the requiem arrow to pierce my stand to affect the entire biosphere

They need ugly guys to bail them out once they age out of the party life. If men knew the true nature of most women's "attraction" to them, they wouldn't marry those girls, nor would they try to "earn" their companionship by doing special favors, buying them shit, etc. Women have a LOT to lose and they know it! And yes, there's also the safety thing - there'd be a LOT of butthurt guys who wouldn't handle the truth in a mature or civilized way.

Women deny the existence of the black pill because its distribution may have important consequences on their rights, their security, the way society looks at them and the treatment that it grants them.

It's crazy that no woman acknowledges the existence of the black pill for the sake of honesty but their choice seem reasonable.

I think it's not just that they'll feel shallow, but that their survival as a whole depends on the majority of men staying bluepilled.

I saw foid not that long ago talk about that they like a man with a good personality, cringed a lot.

Women do not deny blackpill. They know the truth that they want chad. The reason that they bluepilling is saving their wageslaves for future.

And yes, there's also the safety thing - there'd be a LOT of butthurt guys who wouldn't handle the truth in a mature or civilized way.
What would those butthurt guys do?

Women do not deny blackpill. They know the truth that they want chad. The reason that they bluepilling is saving their wageslaves for future.
Strongly disagree.

I literally couldn't care less for them. I'd view them just like everyone else if they were not, en masse, gaslighting the fuck out of my brocels. Its one thing to be shallow, but to give false hope to sub-5s in a bid to make yourself look less shallow is pure evil. And it's not even like they try to make it realistic! They'll straight up tell a 5'2 sub-human that the reason he's been alone for his entire life is his sub-par pussynality and his lack of cumfidence, and that his height has NOTHING(!!!!!!) to do with it. My favourite is when, in the same breath, they make a fleeting comment about their 6'3+ husband/boyfriend/ex. It's almost like they can't help but show him off. Idk how you shortcels do it, man.
Strongly disagree.
It's true to an extent. It almost exclusively applies to awkward normans with oneinitis, though.

I think it's not just that they'll feel shallow, but that their survival as a whole depends on the majority of men staying bluepilled.

Women deny the existence of the black pill because its distribution may have important consequences on their rights, their security, the way society looks at them and the treatment that it grants them.

It's crazy that no woman acknowledges the existence of the black pill for the sake of honesty but their choice seem reasonable.

These are correct. Women realize on a subconscious level they need men to survive, even if they aren't attracted to the majority of them. Females intrinsically understand the worth of sexual access and how to leverage it.

Its no different than religion and politicians controlling the narrative because if the masses were to become based it would upset their racket.

some women are evil, but I guess to most of them the bluepill kind of "makes sense"? Since they live on tutorial mode.

ofc women are also very good at coping

They don't give a fuck about being being percieved as shallow. Having beta "men" bluepilled gives them power in the form of simping. If these men understood that their dedication to thei goddess won't be ever be recipricated with sex they would stop. It's all about power.

Chad and foids deny lookism because it reduces their success to something that they never had to earn. It basically calls out their privlige and shatters the illusion that females are these pure virtous beings while highlighting the materialistic primative animals that they are when it comes to sexual selection

Bluepilled normies deny lookism because it highlights how lame and pathetic their sex lives are when compared to chads