Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why i think ITFaggots are a manifestation of Mother Nature being angry against us for just being incels.

fully-blaxkpillled

fully-blaxkpillled

O Universe Tremble, We shall have revenge.
★★
These faggots are a manifestation of Mother Nature witch is a whore too, being angry at us for hating foids , for being against foids rights, for going against Nature.

Nature lure us with those disgusting creature that are foids by being attracted to them , so the suffering of life continues, it is all a illusion to deceive man, that's why they should be enslaved and have no humans rights, because if we let them free Mother Slut Nature will make man incels life a hell and her wildeness will be unleashed.

Foids, the weak gender, are just deceiving creatures.

You are a fucking retard for reading IT. Fuck you. ITcucks don't even exist for me, you fucking imbecile.

Here's your state mandated wife sir, enjoy!!!

Attachments

• statemandated wife.jpg
    statemandated wife.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 14
they're just females stuck in males bodies don't take them seriously

You are a fucking retard for reading IT. Fuck you. ITcucks don't even exist for me, you fucking imbecile.
that's true but ur also retarded for thinking mentalcels dont exist.

ur NT is showing
Dude, it's okay, we all go through the denial phase. Accepting your own subhumanity is no easy task. There are entire movements (redpill, mgtow, bluepillers) created specifically for men who can't cope with it. I don't expect you to be convinced by posts. Life is tough, bro.

Dude, it's okay, we all go through the denial phase. Accepting your own subhumanity is no easy task. There are entire movements (redpill, mgtow, bluepillers) created specifically for men who can't cope with it. I don't expect you to be convinced by posts. Life is tough, bro.
I know because my mental illness manifested late. you're just an NT tard who's never seen a psych ward.

I know because my mental illness manifested late. you're just an NT tard who's never seen a psych ward.
You can cope, bro. It's ok. Women don't like you because of your wEird personality, it has nothing to do with your face. :feelsokman:

You can cope, bro. It's ok. Women don't like you because of your wEird personality, it has nothing to do with your face. :feelsokman:
you're a broken record. talking to delusional NTs is no more productive than talking to foids.

you're a broken record. talking to delusional NTs is no more productive than talking to foids.
I am the broken record? You're the one persisting in this conversation for no reason. I already told you: keep the delusion that you are good looking but some random shit is the reason you don't get pussy, billions of men do the same every single day.

I am the broken record? You're the one persisting in this conversation for no reason. I already told you: keep the delusion that you are good looking but some random shit is the reason you don't get pussy, billions of men do the same every single day.
:yes:

These faggots are a manifestation of Mother Nature which is a whore too, being angry at us for hating foids, for being against foids rights, for going against Nature.

Nature lures us with those disgusting creatures that are foids by being attracted to them, so the suffering of life continues, it is all an illusion to deceive man, and that's why they should be enslaved and have no humans rights because if we let them free Mother Slut Nature will make man incels life hell and her wilderness will be unleashed.

here, fixed a few sentences for you.

nah they're just retard

These faggots are a manifestation of Mother Nature witch is a whore too, being angry at us for hating foids , for being against foids rights, for going against Nature.

Nature lure us with those disgusting creature that are foids by being attracted to them , so the suffering of life continues, it is all a illusion to deceive man, that's why they should be enslaved and have no humans rights, because if we let them free Mother Slut Nature will make man incels life a hell and her wildeness will be unleashed.

Stop baiting IT, they are all cucks and losers

DIDNSOMEONE SAY MOTHER NATURE IN HUMAN FORM WHERE ISNSHE ILL DESTROY HER in FUCKING CONNEct FouR

Last edited:

ILL FIND YOU NATURE YOU CSNT STOP ME ERENYEAGER srsly I’m eating too much mcnuggets

Last edited:
Females in nature are essentially the filterers of bad genes, as they only mate with the winners. Practically all females get to have their chance to have offspring, as the birth ratio of males to females in most species is rather male heavy. There's about 105 boys born for every 100 girls. This means by default that men will have to compete for the attention of women, and on top of that men have higher libidos and are more willing to make sacrifices to have sex.

So women in IT are just doing what women have always done and will continue to do. Harass, bully, and isolate ugly mentally ill men out of all communities, to make sure that these ugly men with bad genes will never breed. They see ugly incels as genetic failures that should never get the chance to breed, because this risks worsening the gene pool in their eyes.

Women love Chads, they tolerate the normies because they can be used as betabuxxers and providers, and hate the ugly incels. They literally want to kill incels off.