Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why i think foids laugh and mock men who go out of their league

Sleeper

Sleeper

sad but true
★★★★
something i keep seeing from many of these wretched cunts is the fact they get very angry or laugh at men who are looking for a foid who'll accept their standards (bluepilled). it's just funny to me that so many of these roasties love to preach about improving yourself, how looks don't matter, how if you put yourself out there you'll make it - but the moment some poor ugly man does these things and goes out of his league (beyond his looksmatch) so many of these roasties get angry, they laugh at him, make fun of him, talk about how HIS standards are too high. why? he put in the effort just like you hypocritical cunts said so, but now all you can do is laugh when he has done all he can do? and you know why, it's simply because he was ugly, it's because this ugly man actually thought he could be something more than what he is and go beyond his low-tier position. that's why they laugh at him, because they know it's bullshit, they know they're lying, they know they select sexual partners not the other way around. such is the cruelty of the foid

Honestly i agree with you, allow me to elaborate in order to avoid a warning.

Women are born and raised by a society that tells them they deserve more than what they are worth, coincidentally, men are raised with the hardship of knowing EXACTLY what they are worth. The two genders have different confident levels. Therefore, is it so surprising a woman would be so willing to mock and laugh at a man who she perceives to be below her?

They take personal offence to 'false' confidence. In their eyes confidence is something you should have when you're attractive enough that your chances are high, which warrants confidence. When an ugly man is confident females feel like he's interrupting their system for ranking men, which frustrates and offends them.

Women are born and raised by a society that tells them they deserve more than what they are worth, coincidentally, men are raised with the hardship of knowing EXACTLY what they are worth. The two genders have different confident levels. Therefore, is it so surprising a woman would be so willing to mock and laugh at a man who she perceives to be below her?
:yes:

They take personal offence to 'false' confidence. In their eyes confidence is something you should have when you're attractive enough that your chances are high, which warrants confidence. When an ugly man is confident females feel like he's interrupting their system for ranking men, which frustrates and offends them.
incredibly depressing ngl
make me uncontrollably angry that they're allowed to do this and get away

incredibly depressing ngl
make me uncontrollably angry that they're allowed to do this and get away
same

something i keep seeing from many of these wretched cunts is the fact they get very angry or laugh at men who are looking for a foid who'll accept their standards (bluepilled). it's just funny to me that so many of these roasties love to preach about improving yourself, how looks don't matter, how if you put yourself out there you'll make it - but the moment some poor ugly man does these things and goes out of his league (beyond his looksmatch) so many of these roasties get angry, they laugh at him, make fun of him, talk about how HIS standards are too high. why? he put in the effort just like you hypocritical cunts said so, but now all you can do is laugh when he has done all he can do? and you know why, it's simply because he was ugly, it's because this ugly man actually thought he could be something more than what he is and go beyond his low-tier position. that's why they laugh at him, because they know it's bullshit, they know they're lying, they know they select sexual partners not the other way around. such is the cruelty of the foid
And then when the same man goes for his looksmatch he’s still not good enough and gets shit on

Hypergamy makes bitches stuck up

sub 8 males are all laughed at but if they conform to female standards they will be tolerated like the class clown with no real friends. when the loser males dont conform they will be attacked viciousely. control is what they [females] are after.

Holes hate ugly men