Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I support the labelling of incels as terrorists

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Firstly let's look at government context.

There are three words to know about:
Terrorist GROUPS
Terrorism
Extremist ideology

Terrorist GROUPS are designated by certain governments as terrorists (ISIS, atomwaffen division etc). Associating with them and joining is illegal.

Terrorism is when you perform an attack on people/property for a political cause. A political cause can be as simple as "I want incels to have more welfare money". Support of such actions (e.g. donations) may also lead you into terror charges

Extremist ideology is when you support "norms deviating from liberal democracy" (i.e. "I support state mandated gfs).

Labeling incels in fact, won't change much from the current norm. Most incels arrested these days are also arrested for "making a terroristic threat" and those gamers who commit war crimes are already jailed for life; what difference would a "terrorist attack" and "mass killing" change for the sentence? Nothing!

Amomg Muslims or even so called far right, it is totally legal for them to support "extremist" belief, what is illegal is if they carry out the attacks. Other than glowies being everywhere in these groups, I think there's not much difference (implying we don't have glowies everywhere already)

Labeling extreme misogyny as terrorism/extremist, would increase the popularity of manosphere which include incels. In addition, it would speed up social division and alienate the main (primarily sexless) worker population which is young men.

We have already seen the effects of UK riots. Since there are no way to destroy the matriarch other than accelerating towards social collapse (or at least, the seizing of power by ultraconservative elements), the only way forward, is acceleration.

But!! What about the Muslim immigrants?? Well, migrants tend to be even more misogynist than most incels!! There will come a situation where the government of UK and Muslims will fight among themselves.

Last edited:
Are you a superterrorist if you're incel AND arab/muslim?

Are you a superterrorist if you're incel AND arab/muslim?
Yes...sort of. Many studies consider us the "third pillar" of terrorism, the other two bring neo nazi and islamism

They probably want to discourage younger men from identifying as incels.

would speed up social division and alienate the main (primarily sexless) worker population which is young men.
Honestly I hope to see the day where unattractive men finally all unite and nope out of this bullshit all together and just go NEET

They probably want to discourage younger men from identifying as incels.
Nah, if they did they would designate the brand "incels" as terrorist group. But it's generic "extreme misogyny" so it's regardless of someone's politics belief.

Nah, if they did they would designate the brand "incels" as terrorist group. But it's generic "extreme misogyny" so it's regardless of someone's politics belief.
Then they want us to shut up with their threats, as talking against foids is more and more treated as crime hate speech.

Based. Labelling incels as terrorists will be a self-fulfilling prophecy, just like labelling blacks from docile/lazy to brutes accelerated black violence after slavery. UK is the most soy country in the world. People say that America is the axis of evil (which is true) but the UK is just as bad. The UK objectively has

less freedom: Anjem Choudhary's life in prison for a speech, JSO protestors getting 5 years for a Zoom meeting, can't even carry knives legally
more censorship: no 1st Amendment, misogyny a crime
more mass surveillance: most CCTVs per capita, TEMPORA>PRISM
extreme regulation: masses of red tape, need a "loicense" to watch TV, need council permission to cut certain trees in your own garden etc.

Muslims in the UK are going pretty strong though, compared to America or rest or Europe. The far-right is pretty soy though under Tommy Robinson. Let's hope the Jewpills on Twitter get to them.