Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel why I support foids cheating

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I hate simps and betabuxxers. when foids cheat on em. I have no sympathy for sex haver scum. those same bastards who get cheated on, bully incels for being virgin and low status and deserve every ounce of the suffering they get.

I hate privileged sex having scum.

I hate privileged sex having scum.
legit and remember these same bastards bullied us in highschool college, work place for being virgin or autistic. fucking hate them all.

based ngl

they talk about how great women are and they defend them all the time, just wait until she cheats on your faggot ass cuck:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I had a curry HS bully and used to stalk his Facebook. his wife cheated on him with a tallfag cracker. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tbh I hate 90% of men too much so I enjoy their suffering especially when it comes from their "queens:soy:" :feelshaha:

tbh I hate 90% of men too much so I enjoy their suffering especially when it comes from their "queens:soy:" :feelshaha:
those same stupid bastards have the audacity to bitch and hate on us for even light venting. they deserve all the pain they go thru and more

And how do you support them?

Even thought it's disgusting and infuirating to see women operate with impunity doing whatever the fuck they want I just don't feel pity for their victims unless they are blackpilled incels. These faggots deserve every single second of suffering for defending and supporting a system that enables women to do whatever they want without consequences.