Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I support arsenal

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Mesut Eyecel

Screenshot_20200920_125241.jpg

Norwoodcels

Screenshot_20200920_125528.jpg

Screenshot_20200920_125512.jpg

Hairlinecel

Screenshot_20200920_125432.jpg

Sandniggercels

Screenshot_20200920_125452.jpg

Screenshot_20200920_125412.jpg

football is kinda gay bunch of sissies fighting over a ball

lol triggered i dont play that stupid sports
You can say im triggered tbh, i dont play 'stupid' sports either but i bet they T mog you. Also, testosterone is a must if you are foot ball maxxing so it doesnt make sense, how they are lowT sissies if they are pro sport players?

You can say im triggered tbh, i dont play 'stupid' sports either but i bet they T mog you. Also, testosterone is a must if you are foot ball maxxing so it doesnt make sense, how they are lowT sissies if they are pro sport players?
I didn't say i have higher T than those mindless ball chasers you moron

Supporting any of the big teams is Chad worship. You should support teams like Leeds or Sunderland

Supporting any of the big teams is Chad worship. You should support teams like Leeds or Sunderland
Supporting some strangers are quite stupid thing to do in the first place we need to support our incels not some assholes who kick a ball and earn 100k a week

Supporting some strangers are quite stupid thing to do in the first place we need to support our incels not some assholes who kick a ball and earn 100k a week

Imagine kicking a ball around and getting paid more in one year than what billions won't see in their entire lifetimes.

:feelsclown:

I hate professional spectator sports.

Imagine kicking a ball around and getting paid more in one year than what billions won't see in their entire lifetimes.

:feelsclown:

I hate professional spectator sports.
Professional sports spectators are cucks that needs to be put out of their misery

Aubameyang is good
Without him Arsenal would be in championship now

chelsea all the way. but I dont watch this stupid soccer. but i love moto gp. not the riders. the machines.

What a stupid reason to support a sports team...

Wasn't always like this, arsenal used to be the chadrone team.
Henry, pires, ljungberg, edu, Campbell, van persie, bellerin, fabregas, and if course Giroud

All of them mogs hard

How is Pepe a sandnigger

support esports teams instead

IMG 0151

still mogs us.

ugly facial feature =/= incel