Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I struggle to lose weight

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I have been overweight for the past three years and I can tell I'm only getting fatter and fatter as the years go by. I'm afraid if I continue I will eventually balloon up to almost 300 pounds. As of today I am 215 pounds and 5'10, eight months ago I was 180 pounds. It's crazy how fast I gain weight.

My Father always asks me why I continue to be like this, why I continue to be an incel loser fat ass who does nothing but rot and eat all day. And I tell him the same thing every time.

"What's the point."

No really, what is the point. When I was lean, I got treated the same if not worse than I am fat. The only thing that really upsets me is being uncomfortable in clothes and when I'm at family events I am the only noticeably overweight guy there.
That's quite literally it. And I wouldn't have this problem if I wasn't under control of my parents, none of this would be happening. (Because they force me to go to these events so I can embarrass myself.)

I know the reason why I'm scared to lose weight, because if you're skinny and you still see yourself in the mirror and realize you still need to "improve bro". It is detrimental as fuck to your mental health. At least when I'm fat, I have an excuse for being ugly. When I'm skinny, all I'll be is just ugly.

But then I realize no matter what, fat or skinny. My bone structure still looks the same.

But regardless, I have to lose 100 pounds in 300 days, otherwise my Father says he will kick me out of the house and no longer financially support me anymore. On top of that, I'm redoing my last year of highschool and if I don't get all As, it's over for me. (I didn't even fail my last year, I got B's and then sophmore year I had a couple C's here and there)

It's so over for me.

Last edited:
As of today I am 215 pounds and 5'10
you are barely overweight. you can look normal at that height and weight, i clicked on the thread expecting you to be 300+ or 400+ lbs. if you really have to go down to 180 then just do no carb diet for some months

you are barely overweight. you can look normal at that height and weight, i clicked on the thread expecting you to be 300+ or 400+ lbs. if you really have to do go down to 180 then just do no carb diet for some months

I am overweight, I feel it myself. I used to be a gymcel/athletecel and it is really detrimental to me not being able to walk up some stairs without breathing heavily. I can't fit in my clothes, overall being fat is shit. Being ugly is shit too, but if I'm being honest, being fat and ugly makes shit even less tolerable.

Although I want to keep the excuse of being fat as a way to deflect anyone that calls me ugly there is no point anymore. With a face like mine, it doesn't matter if you're skinny or obese.

I'm only losing weight so I don't have to sweat like shit all the time and have to deal with my Father calling me a fat piece of lazy shit everyday and forcing me to run 6 miles daily.

Guys at my work get to be treated well by foids, then at the end of the day go back home where their own foids worship them.
The only good thing for me after a shit day at work where I have to watch that is food. One of the few copes left. The highlight of my day.

Guys at my work get to be treated well by foids, then at the end of the day go back home where their own foids worship them.
The only good thing for me after a shit day at work where I have to watch that is food. One of the few copes left. The highlight of my day.
Food is a great cope, when I feel like shit, I can make myself a good meal or order takeout. Unfortunately, I moved to a third world shithole and now I don't even have that luxury. The only tasty food here is rice and some ramen. I get bored of that bullshit extremely fast jfl.

Food is a great cope, when I feel like shit, I can make myself a good meal or order takeout. Unfortunately, I moved to a third world shithole and now I don't even have that luxury. The only tasty food here is rice and some ramen. I get bored of that bullshit extremely fast jfl.
Maybe that's a good thing since you have to lose weight. Good luck.

Maybe that's a good thing since you have to lose weight. Good luck.
Yup maybe it is. But my brain will always find ways to make the most unappetizing foods seem appealing to me jfl.

I have been overweight for the past three years and I can tell I'm only getting fatter and fatter as the years go by. I'm afraid if I continue I will eventually balloon up to almost 300 pounds. As of today I am 215 pounds and 5'10, eight months ago I was 180 pounds. It's crazy how fast I gain weight.

My Father always asks me why I continue to be like this, why I continue to be an incel loser fat ass who does nothing but rot and eat all day. And I tell him the same thing every time.

"What's the point."

No really, what is the point. When I was lean, I got treated the same if not worse than I am fat. The only thing that really upsets me is being uncomfortable in clothes and when I'm at family events I am the only noticeably overweight guy there.
That's quite literally it. And I wouldn't have this problem if I wasn't under control of my parents, none of this would be happening. (Because they force me to go to these events so I can embarrass myself.)

I know the reason why I'm scared to lose weight, because if you're skinny and you still see yourself in the mirror and realize you still need to "improve bro". It is detrimental as fuck to your mental health. At least when I'm fat, I have an excuse for being ugly. When I'm skinny, all I'll be is just ugly.

But then I realize no matter what, fat or skinny. My bone structure still looks the same.

But regardless, I have to lose 100 pounds in 300 days, otherwise my Father says he will kick me out of the house and no longer financially support me anymore. On top of that, I'm redoing my last year of highschool and if I don't get all As, it's over for me. (I didn't even fail my last year, I got B's and then sophmore year I had a couple C's here and there)

It's so over for me.
You have been given a pretty shitty fucking Dad. And losing weight is hard. Wanna know a trick I learned with losing weight? Water. Every time you're hungry, drink a bunch of water until you're full. Chew surgary gum when you're craving sugar.

I'm fatcel as well and need to lose 100lbs.

I recommend fasting. Only eat for 5 hours per day. Your body gets used to it, you feel better and have lots of energy. Can eat what you want and don't need to calorie count. Particularly easy to do if you're not a late night eater.

I've lost 20kg in 2 years so I can help you with one simple trick: eat no fast food, sugary foods, etc. It might be hard at the start, but it will be easier with time. I've created myself a rule: one candy a day, so I won't have a shock. Psychical work also helps, I worked 2 months on the construction site and I lost a few last kilos. You won't become chad by doing this, but people who you know (or don't) will treat you better

I've lost 20kg in 2 years so I can help you with one simple trick: eat no fast food, sugary foods, etc. It might be hard at the start, but it will be easier with time. I've created myself a rule: one candy a day, so I won't have a shock. Psychical work also helps, I worked 2 months on the construction site and I lost a few last kilos. You won't become chad by doing this, but people who you know (or don't) will treat you better
That's true, everything you say as a fat person is undermined by the very fact that you are fat.
You have been given a pretty shitty fucking Dad. And losing weight is hard. Wanna know a trick I learned with losing weight? Water. Every time you're hungry, drink a bunch of water until you're full. Chew surgary gum when you're craving sugar.
I'll take this advice, and yeah my dad is terrible. All he only does is support me financially, there are days where I was so lonely, no friends, no nothing, and I want to turn and talk to my family but then I realize that there is no point in talking to them anymore about any of my issues. I remember when I started losing weight and my dad made me run three miles day, and that was making me hate working out. Then I remember I gained 3 pounds and my dad got so mad he made me run 10 miles because I GAINED WEIGHT. Then he has the audacity to ask me why I hate running so much, because you fucking made me run so much to the point where even the thought of running makes me so mad.

If I don't do things exactly his way then I'm weak, and I just want the easy way out of things.
Image 32

That's true, everything you say as a fat person is undermined by the very fact that you are fat.

I'll take this advice, and yeah my dad is terrible. All he only does is support me financially, there are days where I was so lonely, no friends, no nothing, and I want to turn and talk to my family but then I realize that there is no point in talking to them anymore about any of my issues. I remember when I started losing weight and my dad made me run three miles day, and that was making me hate working out. Then I remember I gained 3 pounds and my dad got so mad he made me run 10 miles because I GAINED WEIGHT. Then he has the audacity to ask me why I hate running so much, because you fucking made me run so much to the point where even the thought of running makes me so mad.

If I don't do things exactly his way then I'm weak, and I just want the easy way out of things.
View attachment 888376
Don't tell your father something is bluepilled lmao. I learned from some good people that HIIT is way better than normal running to lose weight. I've also cut out everything that has seed oils because that shit is pure poison, legit makes your fat cells massive in size. Right now I'm eating 56% carbs, 2.5% olive oil (want to swap with tallow) and 41.5% meat (mostly beef with some fat in it). Good luck to you man.

My weight automatically goes up and down. I have fucked up thyroid. I've been underweight, overweight, normal weight and now I'm overweight again.

Just eat less its not that dificult

Don't tell your father something is bluepilled lmao. I learned from some good people that HIIT is way better than normal running to lose weight. I've also cut out everything that has seed oils because that shit is pure poison, legit makes your fat cells massive in size. Right now I'm eating 56% carbs, 2.5% olive oil (want to swap with tallow) and 41.5% meat (mostly beef with some fat in it). Good luck to you man.
Yeah animal based diet is key tbh

"What's the point."

It's so over for me.
Pm me I can tell you how I lost weight. I went from 220 to 150 pounds in only a few months with Adderall, not eating, and 1 hour of jogging every day

View attachment 888376
I wonder if you ended up gaining weight that's muscle. It's scum to make you run 10 miles a day despite being overweight. Does he not know how bad that shit is for joints when they aren't properly prepared for that long distance running? Your Dad is a fucking moron. You're not the only one who thinks this. Don't worry, you're not going crazy. Also, you have some balls standing up to your dad like that in those texts you sent.

I wonder if you ended up gaining weight that's muscle. It's scum to make you run 10 miles a day despite being overweight. Does he not know how bad that shit is for joints when they aren't properly prepared for that long distance running? Your Dad is a fucking moron. You're not the only one who thinks this. Don't worry, you're not going crazy. Also, you have some balls standing up to your dad like that in those texts you sent.
Yeah I was very muscular at the time (which was 8 months ago), but I lost basically half of it due to rotting. I was never fat before, before I was just buff/bulky looking, now I actually have visible fat on my body which is insane. I have never had belly fat before and it's extremely hard for me to cope with the fact that I have it now. I need to lose weight man, and I'm scared I'm wasting time because I'm 218 today and I was 210 two weeks ago. I keep binging, losing weight, and then repeat. My dad legit has a deadline on me, July 31st 2024 I have to be at least 150. I'm not even close to my previous goal which was 180 by the end of November. I'm so scared man he will really kick me out and I will be homeless because he also said if I have anything below a B in this school I'm in(which is with extremely advanced people) I'll be kicked out.

starve yourself

If you're treated the same then there's no motivation to want to change but I have a question had your fitness gotten worse or is it more the same?

You're doing it for the dopamine. Gotta find something to replace it with. Lots of caffee is my suggestion, both supresses apettite and gives you dopamine, win win. Just dont add milk or whatever to it, some sugar wont hurt even if it has calories it will somewhat stop your sugar cravings.

Image 32
Do you talk to your parents in incel lingo? :horror::horror::lul::lul::lul:

Do you talk to your parents in incel lingo? :horror::horror::lul::lul::lul:
His parents just as retarded for not reaslising their son super autistic when typing like that

If you're treated the same then there's no motivation to want to change but I have a question had your fitness gotten worse or is it more the same?
Exactly, its harder but whatever can I do jfl. I feel better when skinnier. Also my fitness has gotten worse, I used to bench almost 320lbs and now I can hardly bench 165lbs and I was benching 320lbs at 180lb body weight which was good for my age at the time.
You're doing it for the dopamine. Gotta find something to replace it with. Lots of caffee is my suggestion, both supresses apettite and gives you dopamine, win win. Just dont add milk or whatever to it, some sugar wont hurt even if it has calories it will somewhat stop your sugar cravings.
I was thinking of caffeine maxxing, yeah I need sugar to live ngl
How old are you?

Not wanting to get diabetis and diverse heart diseases should be enough motivation to lose weight

Did not read. Eat less.

But regardless, I have to lose 100 pounds in 300 days, otherwise my Father says he will kick me out of the house and no longer financially support me anymore.
Based father. He's right. Get your shit together --- you're way too young to be this defeatist.

fatcels tend to be fakecels a lot

another lie
its not jfl. i have actually been extremely athletic i was a gymcel.
3 hours of gym a day, and id run 3-10 miles daily. id run 3 miles for one slice of pizza.

Do cardio on a static bike for an hour or 40 minutes, eat whatever you want but less and go for nightwalks every single day. It works my friend. You do not even have to track your calories when you are eating less. Half-empty stomach is much better than starving. You will get used to it. Also drinking only water is mandatory. Buy static bike at home if you don't want to be laughed at by normies at the gym.

Do cardio on a static bike for an hour or 40 minutes, eat whatever you want but less and go for nightwalks every single day. It works my friend. You do not even have to track your calories when you are eating less. Half-empty stomach is much better than starving. You will get used to it. Also drinking only water is mandatory. Buy static bike at home if you don't want to be laughed at by normies at the gym.
i cant afford one where i am right now, can i just run for 30 minutes a day? also thanks for the advice man

But regardless, I have to lose 100 pounds in 300 days, otherwise my Father says he will kick me out of the house and no longer financially support me anymore.
You'd be anorexic if you lost that much. 40 lb weight loss is what you should strive for. Ask him to pay some martial art for you.
you are barely overweight. you can look normal at that height and weight, i clicked on the thread expecting you to be 300+ or 400+ lbs. if you really have to go down to 180 then just do no carb diet for some months
This

You'd be anorexic if you lost that much. 40 lb weight loss is what you should strive for. Ask him to pay some martial art for you.

This
you really think im not that overweight? ive developed stretch marks and cellulite. ive never had those before its scary, its only growing the longer i stay this way. it scares me. you think i can lose 40lbs?

its almost feels impossible for me

you really think im not that overweight? ive developed stretch marks and cellulite. ive never had those before its scary, its only growing the longer i stay this way. it scares me. you think i can lose 40lbs?

its almost feels impossible for me
115 lb is foid weight. I'm around 200 lb with same height and I'd need to lose 20 lb to be at a healthy weight. It's hard though, because food is too good of a cope.

i cant afford one where i am right now, can i just run for 30 minutes a day? also thanks for the advice man
no problem brocel you are always welcome. You can do it by running for sure but make sure to include the night walks too or day walks in case you live in a dangerous area.

starve yourself and you will focus more on your physical pain than on your ink well dome.

no problem brocel you are always welcome. You can do it by running for sure but make sure to include the night walks too or day walks in case you live in a dangerous area.
yeah i live in a dangerous area, but i still go out at night. my only cope. almost got mugged today but i descalated the situation and gave the man 2 dollars.

yeah i live in a dangerous area, but i still go out at night. my only cope. almost got mugged today but i descalated the situation and gave the man 2 dollars.
for your own safety just do the day walks if you have the time that is required. Good luck brocel and you've got this! Keep us updated with another thread once you succeeded. I am also going to leanmaxx because I want lower bodyfat %. We can do it together! Do not give up everything is possible as long as you put your mind into it and focus. You are in control of your own brain not the other way around.