Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why I seem to be a "hateful" person on this website,

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
To any lurkers out there: I say a lot of hateful shit on this site because being nice to people just isn't worth it. I'm nice to people in real life (including women) and what do I get in return, you may ask? I get called a "retard", nobody treats me as an equal person or takes me seriously, and people take advantage of me due to my extreme kindness towards others. This world is full of hate, and I've just came to grips with that. Hatred is ingrained into the souls of humans. Humans are just not meant to love each other nor be compatible with each other. Even on this site, there is shit like race wars and hatred of other users. Hatred is just a must for humanity. So, why shouldn't I be a hateful person if a): The world is already full of hate or b): being nice to people has caused me nothing in return. I was raised to be a loving and kind person. And yet, I ended up here. I never wanted to hate anybody. Hell, I even feel bad after I type shit like "x group needs to be hung" or just hateful things about people (even women) in general because I mostly never wanted to hate people (as cucked as that sounds). My environment and the bullying that I've faced throughout life made me this bitter person who has anger issues. And, how am I supposed to be happy if I can't be in a loving relationship with a woman or have friends?

I know that most people don't give a fuck about what I have to say, but still.
Sorry if this sounds like an edgy kid's writing as well, but it's just the way I feel about our society and the point that it came to.

Last edited:
They'll never read nor empathize

They'll never read nor empathize
I know. Tbh, I shouldn't have specified that this was meant for "lurkers". This was meant for anybody who reads in general.

We were all nice to people until they made us end up here.

Who cares about morality? I for one want to be hateful

This. I never wanted to have anger in my heart.
I had the kindest heart when I was young. I didn’t get why everybody hated me, I didn’t know what was wrong with me. Once I became older, I learned the dark truth about humanity and it’s selfish and cruel acts that would make me end up on this site. Sucks knowing I used to be the nicest kid in preschool and I grew on to become a very hateful person.

Based. Sadly, I cant bring myself to deliberately want to be hateful.
Why don’t you want to hate foids/normalfags? They hate you. One is literal properly that has been given rights by the cucks and the other are a bunch of sheep that do everything the jews say

You're not hateful, you're just a high inhib ass who feels sorry after being rude to someone on a fkin incel forum.

Another one quits. Infiltrator fakecels, bots and alphabet soup agents are all that will remain of this website.

I respect you for typing this out for some reason. I personally wish that I could be a nice kind individual that people respect too. But this is what we are. :feelsbadman: